Fedex plan is to get rid of hourly drivers

fxdwg

Long Time Member
It is the microcosm of the whole country. Eleven more pages of this BS I am not gonna make it through. Even a mod is arguing off topic. There are already political threads with the same arguments. Take it to the bar or the lounge. Oh no, let's just screw it up for everyone and piss them off because we can.
1681851644348.png

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's that way because some have forgotten they are there to educate, not indoctrinate. Stick to giving the kids the basics on reading, writing, math, science, computers. Young adults can explore the broader questions of life at the university level. Save K-12 for building the foundation necessary to compete.
Republicans discourage higher education. They would rather invoke Big Government anti-woke rules and laws than allow free speech and thought. Think of Right Wing Heaven, the State of Idaho, where Big Government tells you you cannot have an abortion or travel freely to another state where it's legal in order to have one. It's so ironic to have the "champions of small government" cheer as Big Government tells everyone what they can or cannot do in places like Florida or the Potato State, which is apparently populated with citizens possessing spud IQs.

If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. It's that simple. Nope. You need Big Government to tell you you can't do it, or read certain books, think certain thoughts. or decide who you want to sleep with or how you identify. Admit it. Conservatives want an anti-woke theocracy, where there is only one god, and an authoritarian government in order to impose your way of life on everybody else.

An observation on how Republicans say they want one thing, but actually want another, and also how their own hypocrisy is apparently invisible. Ron DeSantis= Anti-Woke Big Government. Donald Trump= Anti Woke Big Government.

vantexan

Republicans discourage higher education. They would rather invoke Big Government anti-woke rules and laws than allow free speech and thought. Think of Right Wing Heaven, the State of Idaho, where Big Government tells you you cannot have an abortion or travel freely to another state where it's legal in order to have one. It's so ironic to have the "champions of small government" cheer as Big Government tells everyone what they can or cannot do in places like Florida or the Potato State, which is apparently populated with citizens possessing spud IQs.

If you don't want an abortion, don't have one. It's that simple. Nope. You need Big Government to tell you you can't do it, or read certain books, think certain thoughts. or decide who you want to sleep with or how you identify. Admit it. Conservatives want an anti-woke theocracy, where there is only one god, and an authoritarian government in order to impose your way of life on everybody else.

An observation on how Republicans say they want one thing, but actually want another, and also how their own hypocrisy is apparently invisible. Ron DeSantis= Anti-Woke Big Government. Donald Trump= Anti Woke Big Government.
You had almost 50 years of Roe v. Wade. Where was the Christian overthrow of the country in reaction to that? You brought up Idaho. The majority in Idaho made those determinations. If one disagrees they can move to a more accepting state. Or learn to live with it like Christians have to do in states like California and New York. But that's it in a nutshell, liberals want to do whatever they want without any restrictions but Christians aren't given the same consideration so they have to go the legal route.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You had almost 50 years of Roe v. Wade. Where was the Christian overthrow of the country in reaction to that? You brought up Idaho. The majority in Idaho made those determinations. If one disagrees they can move to a more accepting state. Or learn to live with it like Christians have to do in states like California and New York. But that's it in a nutshell, liberals want to do whatever they want without any restrictions but Christians aren't given the same consideration so they have to go the legal route.
My God is Vishnu, and She says you don't give Her the same consideration as that fellow Jesus. It's interesting that you bring up the "majority", yet the majority of US citizens were fine with Roe. If one disagrees, I guess they can move to a more accepting country, right? Vishnu says you need to accept Her as your God and give her the same considerations so She doesn't have to go the legal route.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah, all those right wingers cancelling people for their differing opinions.
Anti-woke is also cancelling, or does that not register with you? Like DeSantis killing-off a liberal university because it didn't encourage being part of the Unimind.

vantexan

My God is Vishnu, and She says you don't give Her the same consideration as that fellow Jesus. It's interesting that you bring up the "majority", yet the majority of US citizens were fine with Roe. If one disagrees, I guess they can move to a more accepting country, right? Vishnu says you need to accept Her as your God and give her the same considerations so She doesn't have to go the legal route.
And you are free to worship any God you like as long as it doesn't involve human sacrifice or some such. If the majority wants national abortion then there is an avenue to remedy that with the Constitution. Until then this SCOTUS undid a bad ruling in '73 by sending it back to the States. Because it's a state issue, not Federal. So the majority in a given state decides, not people in 4 states over. But you're welcome to seek an amendment to the Constitution.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And you are free to worship any God you like as long as it doesn't involve human sacrifice or some such. If the majority wants national abortion then there is an avenue to remedy that with the Constitution. Until then this SCOTUS undid a bad ruling in '73 by sending it back to the States. Because it's a state issue, not Federal. So the majority in a given state decides, not people in 4 states over. But you're welcome to seek an amendment to the Constitution.
I'm free to worship any god I like, but in order to get preferential treatment and legislation, it has to be the Christian God. The "bad ruling" was established legal precedent, just like Kavanaugh said during his confirmation hearings. The majority had already spoken on abortion, but then a packed Supreme Court had Alito ask the Pope for permission to break the law by saying it was a "bad law'.

AB831

Yeah, all those right wingers cancelling people for their differing opinions.
Like the squeaky voiced fake tough guy in Florida who is battling Disney because they hurt his feelings when they spoke out against his bigoted bill? Or all the “friend%#k your feelings” people who boycott the NFL, Coke, Bud Light, Nike, and basically any major corporation who triggers them?

vantexan

Like the squeaky voiced fake tough guy in Florida who is battling Disney because they hurt his feelings when they spoke out against his bigoted bill? Or all the “friend%#k your feelings” people who boycott the NFL, Coke, Bud Light, Nike, and basically any major corporation who triggers them?
I can't believe they'd actually passed a billed that said no teaching kids about gender identity until after 3rd grade. The horror.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think you've just defined "anti-woke". Mr. White Boots is using every tool possible to curry favor with the Far Right. It's OK if they get all ticked-off over a Budweiser ad campaign, but if someone liberal objects to a Confederate flag themed race car (hypothetical example), they are WOKE. DeSantis wants Trump's base, and to get them he will say or do whatever he needs to in order to accomplish that goal. He's shameless, and the absolute King of Anti-Woke. He gets cheered for some pretty awful stuff, like killing-off a liberal leaning college by replacing the board of trustees with his lackeys. His state doctor is a token lackey, and his supporters are pretty much as ethically lacking as he is. Yet, the Far right loves him.

The dangerous thing about DeSantis is that he is actually smart. Recently, the usual suspects were making fun of "Harvard Elites". Guess who has a JD from Harvard? Ron knows what he needs to do, and that is to absolutely pander to the paranoia of his tribe. Give them more guns and allow everyone to carry, make sure that kids don't learn anything about sexuality or reproduction (until they get pregnant at 15), and talk tough about abortion in front of friendly crowds, but conveniently ignore it when people start asking questions, like younger voters or middle class suburbanites, both demographics where DeSantis is weak and abortion is a gray issue.

My take is that Blacks, gays, and other "targeted" groups want equal treatment, not special treatment. Yes, there have been instances where social justice warriors overstep, and the AOCs and Bernie Sanders types are almost as shameless in their own way when they go ridiculous. Like reparations. Never going to happen, but it sure sounds good to the Far Left and ignites Conservatives.

Always remember, Ron DeSantis wants to be President, and to get there, he needs to be just as awful as Orange Jesus.

Spam

F556DAC9-89E3-4764-A959-1A37EB10B633.gif

AB831

I can't believe they'd actually passed a billed that said no teaching kids about gender identity until after 3rd grade. The horror.
Just a response to another made up bogeyman to appease right wing news junkies. I’m sure you love the part about it forcing LGBT employees to take down any photos of their significant others. Sounds like freedom to me. Oh and then trying and failing to use the power of government to force compliance on companies who speak out against him lol all in the name of freedom

bbsam

Staff member
The House Oversight Committee recently subpoenaed the Biden family's financial records. Senator Ron Johnson just said he's seen them and was surprised at just how bad it looks
I watched a video the other day of MTG reciting the exact same thing.

Republicans certainly like to announce investigations. I didn’t get the feeling she really understood the words coming out of her mouth but I doubt there’s any real investigating going on anyway. If it’s not a red white and blue clad, AR-15 totin’, lifted truck drivin’, bible thumpin’, Trump salivating hookup with Matt Gaetz and Bobo, I don’t think she has any interest in anything.

AB831

Republicans certainly like to announce investigations. I didn’t get the feeling she really understood the words coming out of her mouth but I doubt there’s any real investigating going on anyway. If it’s not a red white and blue clad, AR-15 totin’, lifted truck drivin’, bible thumpin’, Trump salivating hookup with Matt Gaetz and Bobo, I don’t think she has any interest in anything.
The fact that supporting Trump and reading the Bible are seen as being on the same side absolutely sickens me.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
The fact that supporting Trump and reading the Bible are seen as being on the same side absolutely sickens me.
The fact that the left advocates for sexualization of minors and abortion by the millions while importing millions of illegals to the carbon polluting consumer class sickens me, but atleast I have a reason to be on BrownCafe.
You are just a worthless troll

yadig

It’s AR-14 and Ak-26’s, haven’t you been listening to joe? Come on man!