Finally released the pension. Teamster app update

Screenshot_20230726-151821-136.png

Karma...

much much better than managements pension plan.......no wonder why no one want to go into management..........the i.a.m. is better still......

Makes my $3,000 a month chicken feed. Just remember what happened to dave. I think he was expecting something like $5,500 a month and that didn't happen. (It's too bad he ended up with anything being the Company suck up he was / is.
Yes but what you got 20 years ago was pretty good amount of money
That's why I tell these guys that you got to have a 401k so you can give yourself a little increase every year

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm in one of those moods. I was informed today that because so many vehicles (6 ) were in volved in the accident a couple days ago that I "assume" totaled out my wife's car it will probably take 3 to 4 weeks to get thing rolling. I went to the cop shop this morning and they wouldn't even give me a copy of the police report because "there are things in it that have to remain confidential---like birthdays". One won't be released until early next week because the only person authorized to "black things out" won't be back until Monday.

A huge amount of PTers are getting phat raises. A large amount of old timers are getting a big pension increase. Most are more than happy with the GWI.

If people vote, hard to believe this doesn't pass.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
much much better than managements pension plan.......no wonder why no one want to go into management..........the i.a.m. is better still......
The numbers looks better at IAM but they have to stay longer in order to qualify. I believe they have to stay until at least age 65. I am happy to leave earlier and give away a couple hundred dollars.

Johney

I’m curious did they keep the clause in that UPS will cover any Central States defaults? I know there was the CS bailout, but I trust UPS paying for defaults more than CS or the crooked Government.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don’t get it. The first column says after Jan 1 2024 and gives amounts. Then the second column says reaches on or before July 31 2028 and gives amounts. Jan 1 2024 is before July 31 2028 so why the 2 different numbers. I know I have to be missing something.
End of contract in 2028