It's FedEx time to lose customers!

anonymous23456

FedEx pilots seek release from federally mediated contract talks​

Move would open path for potential strike; company opposes request​

Some FedEx employee's comment
----------------------------------------------------
As an employee at FedEx, the rest of the employees are sick of these Primadonna Pilots getting a free ride on our coat tails, everything they get compensation wise is paid for 100% insurance, pension, 401K vision dental etc… while us little guys, that do all blue-collar work, get nothing. How they are unionized and the rest of us are not, is quite disturbing. Ground workers, Truck drivers, delivery drivers, forklift operators, dock supervisors etc. working in all kinds of conditions are making 20%-40% of what these pilots do, and our insurance, pension (if you’re lucky to have one.) and 401k’s are an embarrassment to the rest of the fortune 500 companies. Teamsters would have an easy day getting the rest of us to join with the two-tiered pay system that’s been implemented in this company for years.

tadpole

The FedEx employee who is commenting here is right to be upset with poor compensation.
FedEx isn't compensating their employees enough, and it sounds like that includes their pilots as well. I don't know anything about the subject, but I'd guess that FedEx pilots are probably seeking to be compensated in line with industry standards.
Seems strange to hate on the pilots.

Brownwind

What do FedEx drivers make? And why do they seem to randomly leave boxes at the address? Some are at mailboxes others halfway up driveway.and very few actually on the step.

Spam

The FedEx employee who is commenting here is right to be upset with poor compensation.
FedEx isn't compensating their employees enough, and it sounds like that includes their pilots as well. I don't know anything about the subject, but I'd guess that FedEx pilots are probably seeking to be compensated in line with industry standards.
Seems strange to hate on the pilots.
The pilots union agreed to a deal, the pilots narrowly voted it down. So here we are again. It’s obvious fedex wants to truck as much as possible and become smaller on the express side….

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s $150 here
IMG_7584.gif

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Thank you. So between @18 and 25 bucks an hour
We just had a part timer leave local sort to go to FedEx. I tried explaining to him the virtue of sticking it out, getting side jobs, etc. He left anyways. So I've spoken to him since about his pay, etc. Plus I know a few other local drivers that have verified this #

Brownwind

We just had a part timer leave local sort to go to FedEx. I tried explaining to him the virtue of sticking it out, getting side jobs, etc. He left anyways. So I've spoken to him since about his pay, etc. Plus I know a few other local drivers that have verified this #
Appreciate the response. Explains a lot.

We definitely have a premium job based on those numbers.

R1wonder

What do FedEx drivers make? And why do they seem to randomly leave boxes at the address? Some are at mailboxes others halfway up driveway.and very few actually on the step.
Oh man I thought it was just the FedEx guy on my last route haha . He would walk up the driveway and right where the sidewalk started he left stuff there . Too lazy to go extra 15 steps . Also noticed most the time it was the chewy box 😆

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Oh man I thought it was just the FedEx guy on my last route haha . He would walk up the driveway and right where the sidewalk started he left stuff there . Too lazy to go extra 15 steps . Also noticed most the time it was the chewy box 😆
Watched the FedEx guy deliver next to my parents house yesterday. He was using the longer box he was delivering as a "cane". Swinging it in step, nearly slamming it on the ground and placing half his body weight on it. Never seen anything like it.

R1wonder

Watched the FedEx guy deliver next to my parents house yesterday. He was using the longer box he was delivering as a "cane". Swinging it in step, nearly slamming it on the ground and placing half his body weight on it. Never seen anything like it.
Ups service is getting so bad , FedEx and Amazon are the only things making us look good still , by being even worse than us lol