Finding a Wife in the Philippines

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A4A234BD-3DB4-4C04-A6BE-D9BB8B4048B4.gif

bacha29

As you know I've paid into said programs. And will take my allotted share like you will. And I will be thankful every day that @Wrong, @DriveInDriveOut and @Meat will have their noses to the grindstone to support me.
It goes way beyond that VT. Your beloved GOP fought bitterly to keep said programs from becoming law. Foremost among them is Bob Dole who while a member of the House filibustered the House in an attempt to get the Medicare bill back into committee where he had the votes lined up to kill it. And now Dear Leader has set out to drive Medicare payments to care providers down so low that more doctors will refuse to accept Medicare patients as well as to severely cut Medicaid funding in an attempt to balance the budget on the backs of nursing home patients. So don't be too certain about your allotted share because it could be so small that it won't be of use to you if it's even there period.

El Correcto

god is dead
It goes way beyond that VT. Your beloved GOP fought bitterly to keep said programs from becoming law. Foremost among them is Bob Dole who while a member of the House filibustered the House in an attempt to get the Medicare bill back into committee where he had the votes lined up to kill it. And now Dear Leader has set out to drive Medicare payments to care providers down so low that more doctors will refuse to accept Medicare patients as well as to severely cut Medicaid funding in an attempt to balance the budget on the backs of nursing home patients. So don't be too certain about your allotted share because it could be so small that it won't be of use to you if it's even there period.
I hope this isnt another liberal teasing me with their doomsday fantasies, they are always much better than reality.

vantexan

Will just have to deal with it.