First Time Seasonal Driver, Dress Code Questions

I was told to call in tomorrow for a work assignment but I was wondering what was the dress code for seasonal drivers? I live in Florida. I have a tattoo on my left forearm which is visible and a tattoo on my right arm which is half way visible when I wear short sleeve shirts. And I was told I would have to shave. Being only a 18 year old with 20 chin hairs and a mustache, would I have to shave also? And would I be able to wear jeans? What color shirt is required to wear?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I was told to call in tomorrow for a work assignment but I was wondering what was the dress code for seasonal drivers? I live in Florida. I have a tattoo on my left forearm which is visible and a tattoo on my right arm which is half way visible when I wear short sleeve shirts. And I was told I would have to shave. Being only a 18 year old with 20 chin hairs and a mustache, would I have to shave also? And would I be able to wear jeans? What color shirt is required to wear?

Good thing the internet is open 24 hours a day so you can ask these questions on your own time rather than get all crazy and ask during your phone call or interview. I come unhinged when they ask if I have any questions.

Lucky for you, I am here like Zoltan to answer your questions. If you are a seasonal DRIVER you would be required to wear the uniform they give you that would have been ordered when you went to driving school or shortly after. Just because you havent hit puberty yet doesn't mean you don't have to shave, you do. Yes tattoos need to be covered.

If you are a DRIVER HELPER which it sounds like you are, you can wear anything you want except flip flops and offensive t-shirts. Lucky for you, driver helpers can get away with not shaving their fuzz.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think he should cover his tattoo at all times! Don't you?

awful-no-regrets-arm-tattoo-design.jpg

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Good thing the internet is open 24 hours a day so you can ask these questions on your own time rather than get all crazy and ask during your phone call or interview. I come unhinged when they ask if I have any questions.

Lucky for you, I am here like Zoltan to answer your questions. If you are a seasonal DRIVER you would be required to wear the uniform they give you that would have been ordered when you went to driving school or shortly after. Just because you havent hit puberty yet doesn't mean you don't have to shave, you do. Yes tattoos need to be covered.

If you are a DRIVER HELPER which it sounds like you are, you can wear anything you want except flip flops and offensive t-shirts. Lucky for you, driver helpers can get away with not shaving their fuzz.
Ft driver here with a full tattoo sleeve on my right arm. They can't do anything about it. I wear short sleeve shirt everyday. Even the district manager knows who I am and is totally cool with it

jaker

trolling
Ft driver here with a full tattoo sleeve on my right arm. They can't do anything about it. I wear short sleeve shirt everyday. Even the district manager knows who I am and is totally cool with it
They can if they want to and you are also a FT driver not a seasonal

I have a few tattoos some managers care and some don't , when I puss them off they come after that since that is all they have and even being grandfather in you still have to obey the dress code

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Well you must be the exception to the rule, we had a driver file a grievance because he has to cover up while a female has ink on her knuckle and forearm. Now they both cover up.

wayfair

swollen member
we had a female driver with a neck tat... she had to wear a turtle neck undershirt if she wanted to drive

I did say had