Five Word Story

moreluck

golden ticket member
Softly, cords of ol'blackwater play, soothing Dave's frazzled nerves. Waffles were served on B deck of the aging paddle wheel as it chugged down the polluted Nile. Alligators glanced menacingly at their future dinners on deck chairs, oblivious to the great bellow of "Crikey!, look it was the re-incarnation of Steve Erwin, crocodile hugger and time stood still as he was stabbed in the chest, blood trickled down the side of his chest. His diaphragm going limp. But then outta nowhere the five word story appeared.

"That thing won't go away!", exclaimed MechanicForBrown, I can't believe she kept it going this long. There it is, another post!!! She's can't help herself, it's got a life of it's

own and it's reborn again

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Softly, cords of ol'blackwater play, soothing Dave's frazzled nerves. Waffles were served on B deck of the aging paddle wheel as it chugged down the polluted Nile. Alligators glanced menacingly at their future dinners on deck chairs, oblivious to the great bellow of "Crikey!, look it was the re-incarnation of Steve Erwin, crocodile hugger and time stood still as he was stabbed in the chest, blood trickled down the side of his chest. His diaphragm going limp. But then outta nowhere the five word story appeared.

"That thing won't go away!", exclaimed MechanicForBrown, I can't believe she kept it going this long. There it is, another post!!! She's can't help herself, it's got a life of it's own and it's reborn again,
Mississippi moon keep on shining

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

"That thing won't go away!", exclaimed MechanicForBrown, I can't believe she kept it going this long. There it is, another post!!! She's can't help herself, it's got a life of it's own and it's reborn again,

on me.

Over glanced quickly

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

on me.

Over glanced quickly at the huge hungry gator

Big Babooba

on me.

Over glanced quickly at the huge hungry gator
and a Polish polar bear

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Mississippi moon keep on shining on me.

Over glanced quickly at the huge hungry gator and a Polish polar bear

fighting over a giant kielbasa

moreluck

golden ticket member

fighting over a giant kielbasa

& pierogis with gravy on top

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
fighting over a giant kielbasa & pierogis with gravy on top.

New Chapter:

Frank glared at his helper