flu shots

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
let me guess, your kids have not (or will not get) any immunizations?
My kid doesn’t get the flu shot.

There’s no proven 3rd party data out there supporting the flu shot does anything to reduce the flu.

The flu changes and adapts from year to year. You know what we’re gonna do? We are gonna create a superflu. It’s already happened with the overuse of antibiotics.

rod

Retired 22 years

There’s no proven 3rd party data out there supporting the flu shot does anything to reduce the flu.

The flu changes and adapts from year to year. You know what we’re gonna do? We are gonna create a superflu. It’s already happened with the overuse of antibiotics.
No shots-no public school when they get that age. If you want to play Russian Roulette with your kid that's your business but vaccination have been proven over and over again to be helpful.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No shots-no public school when they get that age. If you want to play Russian Roulette with your kid that's your business but vaccination have been proven over and over again to be helpful.
The flu shot. She’s fully vaccinated. Relax.

rod

Retired 22 years

There are risks in everything. Of the millions of whooping cough vaccines given I really haven't heard of an epidemic of people becoming a cripple just because they got one. I would say it just wasn't his day and he must have had a freak terrible reaction from the shot. Kind of like every once in a blue moon some kid will be allergic to nuts. The last time I flew back from Texas they wouldn't serve me a my little bag of peanuts that I so enjoy to pass the time away----just because some kid in first class had a peanut allergy and I guess they were afraid I would get up out of my seat and start shoving peanuts down his throat.

trickpony1

If my thoughts on vaccinations are so twisted and my aluminum foil hat is too tight, then someone PLEASE explain this...

A recent article I read said 50, I think, nurses on the west coast refused to get the flu shot and now must wear masks (which I don't have a problem with).

Hmmm...maybe the nurses know something we don't?

I wonder if the nurses can tell me at what air pressure does the trailer valve on my truck pop?
(a complex analogy some of you won't understand).

It will be fine

If my thoughts on vaccinations are so twisted and my aluminum foil hat is too tight, then someone PLEASE explain this...

A recent article I read said 50, I think, nurses on the west coast refused to get the flu shot and now must wear masks (which I don't have a problem with).

Hmmm...maybe the nurses know something we don't?

I wonder if the nurses can tell me at what air pressure does the trailer valve on my truck pop?
(a complex analogy some of you won't understand).
Was that “article” on Facebook?

MAKAVELI

The flu shot is not an antibiotic. Ttku....

It will be fine

9B8CDE77-48C5-4534-B08D-6CDCF51C3DC4.jpeg

Just shy of a tin foil hat rating. The website you listed talks about chemtrails. Might want to ask your doctor about vaccines instead of Facebook.

trickpony1

Might want to ask your doctor about vaccines instead of Facebook.

LMAO!

What do you think the doctor is gonna say?
He gets paid to pimp vaccinations and couldn't give a crap if the patient lives or dies...he's still gonna get paid.

I can't believe you are this pure, pristine, naive and virgin.