Footlocker Delivery Window\Placard Scan

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No, but a lot of them think they're special and won't receive after a certain time. Unfortunately, some drivers contribute to that sense of entitlement.
I have friends that deliver beer and soda and chips ect. They all agree on 1 thing. Wal mart is the worst!!!!

I actually had a division manager at wal mart tell me that I would never deliver to another wal mart again. I told him if he could make that happen I would buy him a steak dinner. Lol

GenericUsername

You got the big ones, +Lane Bryant, Children's Place..... Journey's is a recent addition to SADR, think we lost Buckle to Fedex Ground, but I'm sure they'll be back.

Another reason mall routes suck.

The mall route in our center is super close by and generally can be finished (with pickups) by 5 PM outside of season. There's even 2 Gamestops in it for additional fun and confusion.

GenericUsername

I have friends that deliver beer and soda and chips ect. They all agree on 1 thing. Wal mart is the worst!!!!

I actually had a division manager at wal mart tell me that I would never deliver to another wal mart again. I told him if he could make that happen I would buy him a steak dinner. Lol

We have a route that does a Home Depot, Walmart, Bestbuy, Men's Wearhouse, and a post office in it all in the back half of the truck. He generally only has the air for those stores too. By ~10:30 his truck is half empty and the best part of it all is that the pickups for all those stores aren't even on him as the rest of the route is primarily residences going the opposite direction from there.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We have a route that does a Home Depot, Walmart, Bestbuy, Men's Wearhouse, and a post office in it all in the back half of the truck. He generally only has the air for those stores too. By ~10:30 his truck is half empty and the best part of it all is that the pickups for all those stores aren't even on him as the rest of the route is primarily residences going the opposite direction from there.
We have a similar route to that. Packaged to the brim truck but by lunch it's damn near empty.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Pretty sure you've got the first 3 right. Can't for the life of me remember what the R stands for

It doesn't stand for anything. It is so top secret even UPS does not know what it is. Below is a transcript from my live chat with customer relations regarding this.

ScreenHunter_64 Nov. 07 21.39.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
No, but a lot of them think they're special and won't receive after a certain time. Unfortunately, some drivers contribute to that sense of entitlement.
That changes really fast once you yellow tag them once or twice. Our Walmart now accepts deliveries all the way up to 1630 no thanks to *ahem* an "unnamed driver with a poor attitude"

Last edited:

wayfair

swollen member
flip a walmart driver off as he's camping on a 3 door spot.... funny sheet when he's holding his bowl of cereal... complaining about the 4 guys trying for that spot.

542thruNthru

My route has all that as well. The pick ups are really light here. HD only gives me 3 or 4 a day. Best Buy 8-15 a day. Men's warehouse 6 or 7 a day. USPS nothing.

Also my truck is pretty much empty by 11:15. I love it. Line the whole truck up before 12.

Fnix

SADR accounts or SSI accounts wont show up late like an air but if they are really over their corporate will bitch.

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
SADR Accounts:
America Eagle 12pm
GameStop 12pm
Things Remembered 12pm
Footlocker 12:30pm
Kids Footlocker 12:30
Champs 12:30
Children's Place 1pm
Ann Taylor 1pm
Ann Taylor Loft 1pm
Forever 21 1:30 pm
Charlotte Rouse 3pm

UPSjedi41

In our center, you will get a message before you are in to go back, rescan every package with the placard. It happened to me once early in my career. It sucked.

I loathe Walmart. Depends on which ol biddy is in rec that day. They make up their own lunch brk time and hassle you if you arrive "during lunch", then you gotta go to all the frickin depts inside. And pharmacy expects you to wait til they're done doing whatever they're doing. The vision people are decent.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I loathe Walmart. Depends on which ol biddy is in rec that day. They make up their own lunch brk time and hassle you if you arrive "during lunch", then you gotta go to all the frickin depts inside. And pharmacy expects you to wait til they're done doing whatever they're doing. The vision people are decent.

You need to train your customers.

Theresa in receiving is always nice to me.

I never have an issue with any of the inside deliveries, even the Rx.