UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'll talk to someone tomorrow. Cause yes two paycheck ago they started taking it out.

Take care of it yourself right now.

Go to their website (www.retirement.prudential.com) and change the contribution rate to 0; however, if they are taking out 3% now and it really hasn't affected your take home pay, why not keep it, or even increase it to 5%?

You may also want to see if they signed you up for the traditional or Roth 401k. The former is before tax while the latter is after tax.

Take care of it yourself right now.

Go to their website (www.retirement.prudential.com) and change the contribution rate to 0; however, if they are taking out 3% now and it really hasn't affected your take home pay, why not keep it, or even increase it to 5%?

You may also want to see if they signed you up for the traditional or Roth 401k. The former is before tax while the latter is after tax.
Really hate when I agree with you

Eye To Eye Contact.

If I'm talking in the yard after work with coworkers. Is it possible if someone went and told management I was using "bad language". Is it possible I could get into any trouble ?? Don't understand why he would tell anyway since we are men talking amongst other men.

Didn't make the cut let go was late a few mins a couple days. Along with being slow I loaded four trucks. Said I could get rehired during Peak Season. Did any of you not make your 30 days and reapplied, then became a regular employee?

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Didn't make the cut let go a late a few mins a couple days. Along with being slow I loaded four trucks. Said I could get rehired during Peak Season. Did any of you not make your 30 days and reapplied, then became a regular employee.
If you were let go now....chances are they might take you back at peak and let you go again in January. I suggest you look for work elsewhere if you need a permanent job.

And a nickel's worth of advice for any job you have in the future.....be on time, especially when you're new.

If you were let go now....chances are they might take you back at peak and let you go again in January. I suggest you look for work elsewhere if you need a permanent job.

And a nickel's worth of advice for any job you have in the future.....be on time, especially when you're new.
Fasho will keep that in mind about being on time part.