FOX news once again proves its full of poop.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well, where to start? False statements made by Fox. aka, lies.
Less than ten % of President Obama's cabinet appointees, have worked in the private sector.
False
White House political director once served as right hand man to acorn chief.
False
Texas Board of Education may eliminate references to Christmas and the Constitution from text books.
False
Healthcare reform is a govt take over of healthcare.
False (Politicact gave that one the award..Lie of the Year.)
The statement the Muslim brotherhood wanted to openly declare war on Israel.
False
American troops have never been the formal control of another nation.
False
Gov Rick Scott's approval ratings are up.
False
Massachusetts healthcare bill is wildly unpopular with state residents.

False
Healthcare bill includes death panels. ( 2009 Lie of the Year)

False
Cash for clunkers will give Govt complete access to your computer.
False
Halting drilling in the gulf costs a billion a day in imports.
False. It achieved a pants on fire rating.
geeezzzzz. This list is long. The
Democrats plan largest tax increase in history, False.
Eric Holder was involved in the dismissal of charges against New Black Panthers, False
Obama voted present in the US Senate quite often, False.
John Holdren proposed forced abortions and sterilants in drinking water.False
Labor Union President, Andy Stern is most frequent visitor at WH. False.
America is only country with automatic citizenship at birth, False.
O'Rielly never caller George Tiller a baby killer, only reporting what others called him. False
Only Fox news picked up on Anita Dunn saying MAD was one of her favorite philosophers. False.
War on Christmas?

I suppose I could mention that most gun owners are in favor of back ground checks, but Fox says no, they're not. That's a lie.
Fox Lies. It's what they do. The simple minded swallow all their bullcrap lies whole and ask, may I have another.
They love the crap that rolls down bullcrap mountain, and lands in their living rooms.
Browny I will make it easy for you and the rest just say

"Fox News Lied About ___________________" (fill in the blank).
In doing a little research on Bill O'reilly, I repeatedly came across these left wing web sites that had nothing but bad things to say about Fox News. These sites not only reported on it, they took great joy and great leeway in reporting bad stuff about Fox New. Genuine or not. Whatever they could find, true or not, they reveled in.

So unless you have names and dates and video or audio, you can take you allegations and wipe you butt with em.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Hey what about Cons,republic teabag, hero Cliven Bundy??Why should Sharpton pay taxes and Bundy should not? Remember, Bundy claims he should not pay any of the fees and taxes he owes to the government. It seems to me that Bundy and the rest who backed him should be on Sharpton's side in this matter....
Sharpton your hero? Simple question.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
FOX news, a cable surrogate for the senior citizens of this country, found itself in a wierd situation yesterday, when they were forced to suspend two Talking Head/surrogates for using profanities on the airwaves.

The channel that does nothing more than bash President Obama everyday, everyhour, everyweek, has given its guest contributors/surrogates freedom to say whatever brash things about the president that they want.

Unfortunately, they stepped over the line yesterday within hours of each other. Ironically, they both used the same excuse for what they said.

"While I chose the wrongs words to use, the majority of the country agrees with me"...

Really? Says who? All the other :censored2:s of the country?

Former Col. Ralph Peters, who for years has bashed president obama, and failed actress Stacy Dash, both have been paid to come onto the airwaves to bash on the president, and both of these :censored2:S finally brought themselves to expose their stupidity on the air... SO.....

Fox news suspended both of them.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/12/07/fox-news-suspends-ralph-peters-and-stacey-dash/207289

dashpetersfox.jpg

Fricken Idiots.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I agree with what the Col said .
You have a man who can hardly throw a baseball correctly dictating his own laws ( recall pen & phone remark ) and policies because Congress is too slow to act .

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I didn't know who these people were, had to look them up. Stacy Dash is an actress and Ralph Peters is just some random military guy so who cares what they said?

trickpony1

Wkmac and TOS can tell us what news station not to watch but they can't tell us which news station to watch.

I'm trying to keep up....I really am.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
FOX news, a cable surrogate for the senior citizens of this country, found itself in a wierd situation yesterday, when they were forced to suspend two Talking Head/surrogates for using profanities on the airwaves.

The channel that does nothing more than bash President Obama everyday, everyhour, everyweek, has given its guest contributors/surrogates freedom to say whatever brash things about the president that they want.

Unfortunately, they stepped over the line yesterday within hours of each other. Ironically, they both used the same excuse for what they said.

"While I chose the wrongs words to use, the majority of the country agrees with me"...

Really? Says who? All the other :censored2:s of the country?

Former Col. Ralph Peters, who for years has bashed president obama, and failed actress Stacy Dash, both have been paid to come onto the airwaves to bash on the president, and both of these :censored2:S finally brought themselves to expose their stupidity on the air... SO.....

Fox news suspended both of them.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/12/07/fox-news-suspends-ralph-peters-and-stacey-dash/207289

dashpetersfox.jpg

Fricken Idiots.

TOS.
It got two idiots suspended at Fox.
I would call the speech a success.....How is that brunette on Fox?

wkmac

How bout you turn off the tv altogether....

I've been saying the same thing but I guess some folks here are trapped in the false dilemma that they have to watch TV. That TV industry people call the programming between commercials "Filler" sez something but whose listening? ;)

trickpony1

You're right.

We should all sit around completely uninformed and when something happens it will be a complete surprise instead of being prepared......

I bet the Obama folks would love that.

oldngray

nowhere special
Funny how it works. A couple of commentators on Fox insult Obama and get suspended. Compare that to if any commentators on the liberal networks insulted a conservative. Instead of getting reprimanded they would get a bonus.

wkmac

You're right.

We should all sit around completely uninformed and when something happens it will be a complete surprise instead of being prepared......

I bet the Obama folks would love that.

Sad that you think TV is the only source of information.