From Facebook...this is only one of many.....;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pankie

So I specifically took a day off work to be here when the UPS driver was delivering my new pc server to my home. They said I missed the delivery attempts the first 2 times when I was actually home. 3rd vacation day I've used to be available. I track the ups driver on the email link they sent me. I see that they are right around the corner from my home. I start walking to the end of the driveway, a fairly long one that is 3 cars wide and nearly 1/4 mile long. As I'm approaching the last 100 feet of the driveway the UPS driver pulls up to my mailbox. I shout to get his attention. He gets out, rushes to my mailbox and puts a "sorry we missed you" letter in the mailbox. I start jogging to him yelling for him, he looked at me over his shoulder and sped off. This is a nearly 30 thousand dollar server that is necessary to a business I've set up. Now what? They never made an attempt to deliver and I cannot for the life of me figure out why this driver would do such a thing. I'm literally beside myself on this. Anyone else have this issue? I dont get it. Only thing I can think is that the driver is stealing the package. Maybe he saw the labeling and knew it was valuable. Either that or he damaged it and doesn't want anyone knowing about it. I'm just speculating to make sense of an illogical situation.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So I specifically took a day off work to be here when the UPS driver was delivering my new pc server to my home. They said I missed the delivery attempts the first 2 times when I was actually home. 3rd vacation day I've used to be available. I track the ups driver on the email link they sent me. I see that they are right around the corner from my home. I start walking to the end of the driveway, a fairly long one that is 3 cars wide and nearly 1/4 mile long. As I'm approaching the last 100 feet of the driveway the UPS driver pulls up to my mailbox. I shout to get his attention. He gets out, rushes to my mailbox and puts a "sorry we missed you" letter in the mailbox. I start jogging to him yelling for him, he looked at me over his shoulder and sped off. This is a nearly 30 thousand dollar server that is necessary to a business I've set up. Now what? They never made an attempt to deliver and I cannot for the life of me figure out why this driver would do such a thing. I'm literally beside myself on this. Anyone else have this issue? I dont get it. Only thing I can think is that the driver is stealing the package. Maybe he saw the labeling and knew it was valuable. Either that or he damaged it and doesn't want anyone knowing about it. I'm just speculating to make sense of an illogical situation.
LOL.

"Sorry we missed you" letter.
And that's how I know the story is BS.

We also don't deliver into mailboxes.

And no. Most of us haven't had our $30,000 server get stolen by a UPS driver. I have a hint for you. They don't want your stupid computer.

You'll have to take this up with our friendly neighborhood clerk.
@Turdferguson, could you help find this imaginary broken/stolen server?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
images

rod

Retired 22 years
I realize some drivers aren't the smartest ones on the block but seriously---he pulls up and leaves a note and you assume he is stealing it? What kind of thief leaves a note before stealing something. I have no clue why he won't deliver your package ----is your driveway over grown with low hanging branches and his truck won't fit under them? Do you let your mean dogs run free? Is your wife a first class B? Have you filed claims with UPS before? If I was you I would have driven right to the UPS building and got to the bottom if this mystery. If This was the 3rd attempt (even if it really wasn't) your package is on its way back to the shipper as I type.

Are you freaking serious?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Blah blah blah As I'm approaching the last 100 feet of the driveway the UPS driver pulls up to my mailbox. I shout to get his attention. He gets out, rushes to my mailbox and puts a "sorry we missed you" letter in the mailbox. I start jogging to him yelling for him, he looked at me over his shoulder and sped off.
tenor.gif

542thruNthru

NO ONE CARES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.