From Facebook...this is only one of many.....;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost in the Darkness

Its ok, its just a cover driver trying to make the numbers look good so management doesn't notice later in the day he is stealing fuel with the company gas card.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
So I specifically took a day off work to be here when the UPS driver was delivering my new pc server to my home. They said I missed the delivery attempts the first 2 times when I was actually home. 3rd vacation day I've used to be available. I track the ups driver on the email link they sent me. I see that they are right around the corner from my home. I start walking to the end of the driveway, a fairly long one that is 3 cars wide and nearly 1/4 mile long. As I'm approaching the last 100 feet of the driveway the UPS driver pulls up to my mailbox. I shout to get his attention. He gets out, rushes to my mailbox and puts a "sorry we missed you" letter in the mailbox. I start jogging to him yelling for him, he looked at me over his shoulder and sped off. This is a nearly 30 thousand dollar server that is necessary to a business I've set up. Now what? They never made an attempt to deliver and I cannot for the life of me figure out why this driver would do such a thing. I'm literally beside myself on this. Anyone else have this issue? I dont get it. Only thing I can think is that the driver is stealing the package. Maybe he saw the labeling and knew it was valuable. Either that or he damaged it and doesn't want anyone knowing about it. I'm just speculating to make sense of an illogical situation.
The last two sentences are more than likely the reason. UPS Drivers do know about packages valued at $30,000. They sign off that they're in their truck and delivered or attempted. They sign off daily for each attempt. I think this lady nailed it about it being possibly damaged. High Value send agains get toted to special areas in the building when the driver returns, so this package has traveled hard and/or Rod nailed it on mean dogs. Even though those driveways are 3-cars wide. Often guests or kids park so the driver can't drive in and has to walk it off. His note in the mailbox suggests a couple of German Shepherds or Rotties run loose on the property. It's not looking good even if will called & picked up.

Hope he put the flag up.

Re-Raise

So I specifically took a day off work to be here when the UPS driver was delivering my new pc server to my home. They said I missed the delivery attempts the first 2 times when I was actually home. 3rd vacation day I've used to be available. I track the ups driver on the email link they sent me. I see that they are right around the corner from my home. I start walking to the end of the driveway, a fairly long one that is 3 cars wide and nearly 1/4 mile long. As I'm approaching the last 100 feet of the driveway the UPS driver pulls up to my mailbox. I shout to get his attention. He gets out, rushes to my mailbox and puts a "sorry we missed you" letter in the mailbox. I start jogging to him yelling for him, he looked at me over his shoulder and sped off. This is a nearly 30 thousand dollar server that is necessary to a business I've set up. Now what? They never made an attempt to deliver and I cannot for the life of me figure out why this driver would do such a thing. I'm literally beside myself on this. Anyone else have this issue? I dont get it. Only thing I can think is that the driver is stealing the package. Maybe he saw the labeling and knew it was valuable. Either that or he damaged it and doesn't want anyone knowing about it. I'm just speculating to make sense of an illogical situation.
So this idiot walked a 1/4 mile to the end of the driveway? If they had driven to the end..they could have followed the pretend UPS package car and gotten the imaginary pikg from the fictitious driver

D

Deleted member 77202

This sounds like an absurd, made-up story to me.

First of all, no UPS driver would ever just drive away without even attempting to deliver an item.

Secondly, a customer who orders an item that is worth $30,000 doesn't have it delivered by their neighborhood's UPS driver/truck. The company that shipped the item would likely use their own truck, and their driver would call you when they were nearby to make sure you're home to receive and sign for such a valuable package.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Did you give your UPS driver some moulah last Christmas??????

seriously, this is NOT the place to vent. Call the UPS hotline or number . Have all pertinent info ready.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Did you give your UPS driver some moulah last Christmas??????

seriously, this is NOT the place to vent. Call the UPS hotline or number . Have all pertinent info ready.
C0BF91F7-ABD9-48BD-8031-022295F68772.gif

clean hairy

They post on here griping to employees who listen to it all day.
Anyone on here really care about the op and their post?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
vpfVeUp25qUD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.