Full-time wage increases??

SweatPit

i won't bite
Been here in a lot of rumors circulating around my sweat pit about full-time raises. I heard 3K in the first year bonus. And den $7 over the course of 5 yrz. Diz tru? How much we full timers gunna get yo?

Thebrownblob

Been here in a lot of rumors circulating around my sweat pit about full-time raises. I heard 3K in the first year bonus. And den $7 over the course of 5 yrz. Diz tru? How much we full timers gunna get yo?
Nobody is certain that was a proposal that was floating around. Nobody knows if it was legitimate.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
There is no new contract yet, so the deal is nothing right now

JL 0513

1689198714296.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yo sweat pit how’s it hangin dog you gettin any shizzle fo yo dizzle my dog

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And now a Wallation™:

The current new contract rumor circulating at my place of employment in regards to full-time employees is a $3000 signing bonus and $7.00 increase over the 5 year contract period.

Do you believe this to be accurate? If not, what is your estimate?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Just do the math on the 3K bonus and you’ll realize it’s total horse crap. For instance, my building has 4 centers with about 100 drivers in each center. Plus a 350 man feeder department, give or take. Grab your calculator and you’ll see the math come out to OVER TWO MILLION dollars just in my building alone. That’s never going to happen.……….ever………..like never.

Non liberal

Just do the math on the 3K bonus and you’ll realize it’s total horse crap. For instance, my building has 4 centers with about 100 drivers in each center. Plus a 350 man feeder department, give or take. Grab your calculator and you’ll see the math come out to OVER TWO MILLION dollars just in my building alone. That’s never going to happen.……….ever………..like never.
True, I’d rather have the $3-$5 an hr off the bat for inflation, then the historic contract.