Funny Memes, Any Subject

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1711335259899.png

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I forgot to cut that one Saturday,, my father took my glove away for the week so I'd never forget again ,, no baseball for a week , I never forgot again
I was working nights and I told my young son to mow the grass after he got home from school. 2 days in a row, he had excuses why he couldn't/didn't cut the grass. The 3rd day I told him that when I got home from work, and the grass wasn't mowed, I'd wake his ass up and he would cut the grass with a pair of scissors while I held a flashlight. I guess he thought I was bluffing. I got home at 4am, and my headlights swept over my yard. No freshly cut grass. I
drug him out of bed, handed him a pair of scissors and told him to get to work. His mom didn't agree with this form of punishment, so I told her to go back inside to make me a sammich. He was on about his 3rd square foot when my neighbor across the street started on his truck and turned his lights on, illuminating my son, on his hands and knees, in his pajamas, clipping the yard. He thought it was funny as hell, since he had a son about the same age. Now that someone had actually seen him doing this, he was horrified that it would get out to his friends and all our neighbors. That was over 25 years ago, and my son still talks about it. Needless to say, after that, he mowed the yard at my first request.