sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Even playing Granblue I can't get away from Genshin. A huge chunk of the English main party cast is all Genshin VAs including Collei, Diluc, Chevreuse and Beidou
Only a few more days until she finally comes home. Her complete disregard for and refusal to recognize authoritative titles is such a turn-on.

sailfish

@Analbumcover It's time.

1710369963153.png

sailfish

I've given in to the Fallout retro hype and ordered a copy of New Vegas. Anybody tried it before?
I tried 3 (which NV is essentially a spin-off/expansion of) back when it came out like sixteen years ago but couldn't find the time needed to commit to get the most out of it. Ironically though these days I actually would have the time.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I tried 3 (which NV is essentially a spin-off/expansion of) back when it came out like sixteen years ago but couldn't find the time needed to commit to get the most out of it. Ironically though these days I actually would have the time.
I figured you'd be the one to reply. I may not be able to mine it out as well then. I did manage to get 100% on Tourist Trophy. And probably 99% of realistic completion of Uncharted 1 and 2. Also Doom3