Gay marriage ban struck down in california

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It was an exercise. I described the pictures I used to have. They weren't drawings. They were photos. It's real life when you have same sex marriage. Try picturing 2 Michael Moore - types. Can you picture 2 bulls in the pasture ???
Good lord, animals as well? You used to have pictures of this stuff?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Gay marriage

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Just days after President Barack Obama announced his support for same-sex marriage, pastors and priests around Maryland took to their own pulpits with their reaction — and in some cases — condemnation of the president.

Derek Valcourt explains the president’s comments have folks on both sides of the issue fired up.
Both sides hope the president’s position helps sway votes in their favor when the issue hits Maryland’s ballot this November.

“I think same-sex couples should be able to get married,” President Obama said.
When President Obama announced that his position on same-sex marriage had evolved, it outraged some African-American pastors like Pastor and Del. Emmett Burns.

“He has said to his base, African-Americans, ‘I am going against your beliefs and your thoughts’,” Burns said.
He’s so opposed to same-sex marriage, he told church members he will no longer support the president and now predicts Obama will lose the election because of it.

klein

Für Meno :)
For your own sake, I hope Romney gets elected, so that Obamacare goes down, as well as medicare and SS, and give all those savings to the rich to put overseas !

Look at your banks, again already in trouble (Chase).
Nope, no way could the US follow Canada's lead and have stricter regulations on how banks invest personal savings from the average Jane & Joe !
Republicans wouldn't go for it !
Let those banks freely handle your hard earned money and life savings, so they say.

moreluck

golden ticket member
For your own sake, I hope Romney gets elected, so that Obamacare goes down, as well as medicare and SS, and give all those savings to the rich to put overseas !

Look at your banks, again already in trouble (Chase).
Nope, no way could the US follow Canada's lead and have stricter regulations on how banks invest personal savings from the average Jane & Joe !
Republicans wouldn't go for it !
Let those banks freely handle your hard earned money and life savings, so they say.
Do you have some sort of life-changing money bet on the failure of America ?? You're like a ghoul.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
newsweek-obama-gay-president-3.jpg

klein

All I can say, if the American people vote back in the republicans that got them into this recession and wars, well, that'll just show how really stupid they are !

moreluck

golden ticket member
All I can say, if the American people vote back in the republicans that got them into this recession and wars, well, that'll just show how really stupid they are !

Since '07 the Dems. have been in charge..... didn't you see this ???

The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 --the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77

The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%

The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH

Remember the day...

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?

BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA

And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?

OBAMA and the Democrat Congress

So when someone tries to blame Bush..

REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"

Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.

In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'll make it so simple that even you can understand it.
The Bush Tax cuts was in reality an attempt to stop Clinton's tax increases.
Clinton passed laws to raise taxes, Bush said no to the increases , and now bhos also says no .

klein

Well, it is awesome to enjoy the lowest tax rates in your lifetime, while the entire country of the USA goes for broke, isn't it ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, it is awesome to enjoy the lowest tax rates in your lifetime, while the entire country of the USA goes for broke, isn't it ?
To whom are you asking that question ???

If you hate America so much then why communicate with Americans? That's insane!

klein

I never said I hate Americans ! But those that are so unconstitutional strong conservatives, that will even vote for one of those nuisance Mormom people (yes, I bet he went door knocking - it's part of their duty and belief), and people that think health care shouldn't be for everyone, and don't want to allow 2 grown up people in love to get married, because they are of same sex. Yes, those I don't like.

When you rather spend money on military and wars, then on your own people - that also makes no sense to me.
Yet, some of you support all that. Like yourself, Moreluck !

moreluck

golden ticket member
As of 2010 there were 14.1 million Mormons in the world. You know there are 30 or so Mormons already in elected offices in our government? Harry Reid Democrat head of the Senate is a "nuisance mormon". Sentor Hatch is also a Mormon.

Saying that you enjoy sitting back and watching America implode IS HATEFUL !!!

"Well, it is awesome to enjoy the lowest tax rates in your lifetime, while the entire country of the USA goes for broke, isn't it ?" (Klein)

These words are hateful! These words tell most people that you hate America.

Yes, most Mormon youth go on a 2 year mission....and a lot learn the language of the country they are going to. Their parents pay for all this!!!

Other people go door to door too...Seventh Day Adventists come to mind.

So freedom of religion is something you don't like, but gay marriage is OK in your book?

And to your health care remark........we want healthcare for all....but Obamacare doesn't do it sanely. So, saying conservatives don't want health care reform is a flat out LIE and I have told you that fact many times before....but you only absorb alcohol.

Oh, and just to add........whoever becomes president here is not your worry or concern.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
klein as usual again you have it all wrong.
bhos (D) has more wars going on now than any other sitting president ever did.
When you examine the tax returns of (D) vs (R) , one finds that the (D)'s charitable donations are almost non-existance compared to the (R)'s who gladly spread their own wealth around.
Your religious tolerance is misplaced , and Senator Reid (D) of NV { who is the leader of the US Senate } is Mormon. So I guess you'll never be visiting Nevada .
Emergency room healthcare has always been free, especially if you had no insurance. But too many people were using the emergency services for simple colds .
The same sex "marriage" issue is another red herring brought forth by the (D)'s this election cycle, many states have voted on this issue going back years .
If bhos was really committed to the idea , why hasn't he issued an Executive Order making it the law of the land , like so many other issues.