General President's health failing?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Ft . Lauderdale, St . Petersburg, San Diego, Las Vegas, Chicago, Washington DC and Boston. All seem like prime vacation spots to me.

As a part-timer, those might seem like vacation spots.

When you are there on official Union business, you are not afforded the opportunity to

whimsically spend the members due's money on sightseeing tours and "pleasure".

For the most part, you are just stuck in the hotel waiting to leave.

Any entertainment.... is on your own dime.

I am getting the idea that you would cry and complain no matter what the venue is

He probably thinks, all meetings should be at the Super8 motel....

In Pigsknuckle, Arkansas. (no offense to Arkansas, it just sounded funny)

Guess what IC ?

The reason for the variety of meeting places, is to not "continually" inconvenience

the same Locals. Every Local has to "bite the bullet".

(when it comes to sharing cost's)

And then, the companies also have a say.... when scheduling the locations.

Imagine that. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Last edited:

When you are there on official Union business, you are not afforded the opportunity to

Guess what IC ?

The reason for the variety of meeting places, is to not "continually" inconvenience

-Bug-
I think you hit the nail on the head when you said he also IC was a part timer.

Irishman Collins

Guess what IC ?

-Bug-
Now, that is one of the best ones yet, Bug. Lol!

SoCalUPS

FZ might be a good guy in his home territory, but throughout the Country and West Coast, he's a nobody. He should've started his campaign 10 years ago

upschuck

I don't care for Sylvester much at all, he couldn't get his people back to work, and had to call in the national to get their jobs back. He couldn't come through when needed to the most. I wish there was a third ticket.

SoCalUPS

I don't care for Sylvester much at all, he couldn't get his people back to work, and had to call in the national to get their jobs back. He couldn't come through when needed to the most. I wish there was a third ticket.
I agree, as far as I remember he didn't even win the election at his own Local. I understand Teamsters wanting change, put this isn't it.

Irishman Collins

FZ might be a good guy in his home territory, but throughout the Country and West Coast, he's a nobody. He should've started his campaign 10 years ago[/QUOTE Ok, one of FZ'S accomplishments. He single handily tried to stop one of the worst UPS contracts in the History of the Teamsters Union and would of had his members on strike if our Union would of approved his strike sanctions.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
And because of that contract, UPS is making over $800 million more a year in profits.

See what UPS gets when they back a dump truck full of cash into H's driveway, and dump it.
How much of that money is coming from surepost....millions...handing more and more work to the post office on a daily basis!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He was a convicted felon, who lead our union into involvement with organized crime, subsequently spending four years in prison and was banned from the union.
His "disappearance" was an epic end to one of the biggest falls from grace in our nations history, rivaled only by that of Richard Nixon, the man who pardoned him.

He suffered a much greater humiliation than any failed local candidate, and you have never won or lost anything, it was given to you.
I had a similar opportunity when offered a BA appointment, but I declined.
The situations were not parallel, had they been, I may have accepted.
Again congratulations on your gig.
And it was at a time where we were strongest. Now a bunch of "kitty" cats want to pussafie our union? No thanks!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And it was at a time where we were strongest. Now a bunch of "kitty" cats want to pussafie our union? No thanks!

Were being the operative word.

When you achieve a level by artificial or illegal means, it becomes unsustainable.

Oops, there's that word again.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Were being the operative word.

When you achieve a level by artificial or illegal means, it becomes unsustainable.

Oops, there's that word again.
RTW, labor law and folks with this "puppy and kittens" TDU mentality of promises of the "unsustainable" are our issues. Lying to yourselves won't help.
image.png

Irishman Collins

RTW, labor law and folks with this "puppy and kittens" TDU mentality of promises of the "unsustainable" are our issues. Lying to yourselves won't help.
View attachment 86719
Wide, Hoffa Jr. Is a disgrace to the IBT. He is not his Father nor will he ever be. He has never worked on the docks, drove a truck, been part of a strike in his employment and never felt the struggles of the working man. He was born into a white collar family. He is not blue collar nor will he ever be.
It is time for a change and for our membership to realize that a senior citizen white collar person is not the direction we need to go in anymore.

The rooster barely won last election! Now there are PLENTY more ANGRY TEAMSTERS!! I am a ANGRY TEAMSTER! See you at the vote count LEAD! Bet you Jump right over to the Z man after the Rooster loses! Just like when Carey got taken out...... The sheep only care about their positions and not their Members! its obvious with what i see in VEGAs! enjoy your last few months of power!