Gibson Guitar raids! Oh no, dont blame OBAMA!

island1fox

Just what we need. Another republican who bitches and complains but has no ideas of their own. Talk about groundhog day.

SPC,

Gotta love you guys. Clinton taught you well--that is YOUR post above --registered or not --Republican ??

I did not have sex with that woman ???? Sure only a Lewinsky !!!

I will take my groundhog head out of the ground --will you take your head out of your ---Never mind !!

MAKAVELI

SPC,

Gotta love you guys. Clinton taught you well--that is YOUR post above --registered or not --Republican ??

I did not have sex with that woman ???? Sure only a Lewinsky !!!

I will take my groundhog head out of the ground --will you take your head out of your ---Never mind !!
I'll take 8 years of Clinton playing hide the sausage over 8 years of G.W. throwing darts at a map to see where to start a war next. Bring it on. Mission accomplished.:confused:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
These guitars are not made out of illegal woods , not since the gov't willingly returned to Gibson all materials that they seized. After paying a penalty of $300K with an additional shakedown of $50K to National Fish & Wildlife .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
These guitars are not made out of illegal woods , not since the gov't willingly returned to Gibson all materials that they seized. After paying a penalty of $300K with an additional shakedown of $50K to National Fish & Wildlife .

NOT ALL the woods siezed were illegal. The woods taken from other countries was. That wood was siezed and kept. The Guitars have been made out of illegal woods for years and GIBSON went through a ton of trouble smuggling the wood into the country.

They also agreed NOT to do it again.

Dont minimize the deal made with the government.

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“Each Government Series II Les Paul also includes a genuine piece of Gibson USA history in its solid rosewood fingerboard, which is made from wood returned to Gibson by the US government after the resolution,” the website states.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
“Each Government Series II Les Paul also includes a genuine piece of Gibson USA history in its solid rosewood fingerboard, which is made from wood returned to Gibson by the US government after the resolution,” the website states.

YOU are a silly man with too much time on your hands, but not enough to be honest with your posts. This from the justice department.

""The agreement defers prosecution for criminal violations of the Lacey Act and requires Gibson to pay a penalty amount of $300,000 and a community service payment of $50,000 to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation to be used to promote the conservation, identification and propagation of protected tree species used in the musical instrument industry and the forests where those species are found. Gibson will also implement a compliance program designed to strengthen its compliance controls and procedures. Gibson will withdraw its claims to the wood seized in the course of the criminal investigation, including Madagascar ebony from shipments with a total invoice value of $261,844.

The government will decline charging Gibson criminally in connection with Gibson’s order, purchase or importation of ebony from Madagascar and ebony and rosewood from India, provided that Gibson fully carries out its obligations under the agreement, and commits no future violations of law, including Lacey Act violations.""

Again, just like the birth certificate thread .. way off base.. Sorry bro, I tagged you out.

TOS.

M

MenInBrown

NO island, let gibson rape protected forests for their woods that they illegally import from other countries while breaking their laws. Thats the American way Island, steal the resources of other countries and disregarding their laws.

You got it all figured out Island, as usual.

TOS
Is that anymore a crime than 11 million ILLEGALS in this country? Sounds like a case of discrimination. Looks like just a bunch of racist in the White House and DOJ. I guess we have selective laws now. DOJ will just select to prosecute white criminals

island1fox

I'll take 8 years of Clinton playing hide the sausage over 8 years of G.W. throwing darts at a map to see where to start a war next. Bring it on. Mission accomplished.:confused:

spor,

Really a lot of class. Just as I suspected --all low.
Hope a man with power in his fifties would not do the same to any ones 20year old daughter --but you are fine with that --makes sense --real class.:censored2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
spor,

Really a lot of class. Just as I suspected --all low.
Hope a man with power in his fifties would not do the same to any ones 20year old daughter --but you are fine with that --makes sense --real class.:censored2:

Happens everyday in life in the USA slick. Maybe not in your world. I know Ive had my share.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Is that anymore a crime than 11 million ILLEGALS in this country? Sounds like a case of discrimination. Looks like just a bunch of racist in the White House and DOJ. I guess we have selective laws now. DOJ will just select to prosecute white criminals

Descrimination??

So, because our country exploits illegals in everyday corporate america, we should look the other way when a guitar company goes out of its way to illegally import and aquire protected woods that break federal law?

Let me guess, you also probably believe its ok to shoot the black rhino because you have a gun and its ok to shoot other things, eh?

TOS