Global warming

Sportello

Banned
You're confused. I'm not the one trying to shut down science by attacking the funding source. I'll leave that to the nazi impersonater at skeptical science. I simply asked if you would apply the same standard to yourselves that you demand of others and judging your reaction I am guessing that I can put you in the no colum.
So what 'science' would convince you? I've posted dozens of links, none of which sufficed, because they were done by scientists that received government money, or by NASA or the NOAA.

My guess is you will just deflect and never answer.

av8torntn

So what 'science' would convince you? I've posted dozens of links, none of which sufficed, because they were done by scientists that received government money, or by NASA or the NOAA.

My guess is you will just deflect and never answer.

If you can ignore all science not funded by government why should anyone believe your articles based off government information or actors or cartoonists? You give no reason as to why you should not be treated the same as you treat others.

It's a little sad to see so many people jump on the give government more authority bandwagon just because the government said that you should.

Sportello

Banned
If you can ignore all science not funded by government why should anyone believe your articles based off government information or actors or cartoonists? You give no reason as to why you should not be treated the same as you treat others.

It's a little sad to see so many people jump on the give government more authority bandwagon just because the government said that you should.
As I predicted, a deflection.

It would seem as though you really have nothing but emotion to base your beliefs on. You surely can't point to any science.

av8torntn

As I predicted, a deflection.

It would seem as though you really have nothing but emotion to base your beliefs on. You surely can't point to any science.

Base my beliefs on? My question to you was no belief. I already knew that you couldn't hold yourself to the same standard that you tried to hold others to.

I have linked to multiple articles that challenge your position and your only reply is funding? Really? I know why you do not hold yourself to that same standard but was curious if you would admit it. To you somehow that is my fault. I suppose when nothing else works you can play victim. That seems to be the trendy thing to do.

Sportello

Banned
Base my beliefs on? My question to you was no belief. I already knew that you couldn't hold yourself to the same standard that you tried to hold others to.

I have linked to multiple articles that challenge your position and your only reply is funding? Really? I know why you do not hold yourself to that same standard but was curious if you would admit it. To you somehow that is my fault. I suppose when nothing else works you can play victim. That seems to be the trendy thing to do.
Wow!

You have never linked to an independent climate study supporting your opinion.

You are not even that good at twisting words.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

av8torntn

Wow!

You have never linked to an independent climate study supporting your opinion.

You are not even that good at twisting words.

I understand that you're confused. I have linked to multiple things which I had to assume provoked your demand that I link to something that did not receive funding from here, there, or wherever. That led to my question to you if you were willing to be subjective to the standards that you demand of others. You could have said no but instead you offered whine, victim, and blame. This has been insightful.

Sportello

Banned
I understand that you're confused. I have linked to multiple things which I had to assume provoked your demand that I link to something that did not receive funding from here, there, or wherever. That led to my question to you if you were willing to be subjective to the standards that you demand of others. You could have said no but instead you offered whine, victim, and blame. This has been insightful.
Petulant much?

Have another drink.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Anything you've ever linked is either obviously conservative-invented/generated, as in from the Cato Institute or some religious whack who thinks Earth is self-regulating. Either way, you're laughable.

av8torntn

Anything you've ever linked is either obviously conservative-invented/generated, as in from the Cato Institute or some religious whack who thinks Earth is self-regulating. Either way, you're laughable.

Cato is conservative? Now you're laughable too. Bawhaahahahahahaha

Sportello

Banned
No. I actually find your position funny. If the question would have been laugh much then I would have answered yes.
Just as I thought, you have nothing. Not one shred of actual fact you can post.

Don't tell me to look through your posts, because you've posted nothing with a scientific link. If the Cato Institute is the only source you trust, would you care to link to which of their studies you find to be seminal on the subject? I have looked through your posts and cannot find one Cato link you've posted.

This should be good.

av8torntn

Don't tell me to look through your posts,

This should be good.

Yes, I've linked to published peer reviewed articles but first tell me why I should contribute to your laziness by linking to articles that you will dismiss solely because they are not government funded? The fact that you choose to ignore science isn't my fault.

This should be good.

Sportello

Banned
Yes, I've linked to published peer reviewed articles but first tell me why I should contribute to your laziness by linking to articles that you will dismiss solely because they are not government funded? The fact that you choose to ignore science isn't my fault.

This should be good.
Are you capable of responding without twisting what I have said into something I haven't?

When searching for posts by you mentioning Cato, there is one post, with no links to any study whatsoever.

So which Cato Climate study would you consider seminal? That's the question you dance around.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Are you capable of responding without twisting what I have said into something I haven't?

When searching for posts by you mentioning Cato, there is one post, with no links to any study whatsoever.

So which Cato Climate study would you consider seminal? That's the question you dance around.

Why do you argue with this guy? He can only repeat what he hears, he knows no further information or citation?

Its a roundy round game he plays.

Rush Limbaugh provides him with much of his scientific knowledge.

TOS.

av8torntn

Likely because I haven't used Cato for published studies? That would seem to be a reasonable conclusion to most people. You guys were the ones obsessed with Cato. I have no idea why but it's very amusing watching you chase your tail.

Sportello

Banned
Likely because I haven't used Cato for published studies? That would seem to be a reasonable conclusion to most people. You guys were the ones obsessed with Cato. I have no idea why but it's very amusing watching you chase your tail.
Okay. I'm clear on it now. You got nothing, and it shows.