Global warming

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I saw a really bright object in the sky tonite .
I think some call it the sun , I have not see the thing for a solid week now with all the clouds and rain since last Sat.
I wonder if it will return tomorrow ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think some call it the sun , I have not see the thing for a solid week now with all the clouds and rain since last Sat.
Here, it's May Gray and then June Gloom.....no rain and no sun 'til past 1:00 pm.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

An isolated event (your weather) means nothing. It's the larger context, and a rapidly warming Earth that matters.

Science trumps Jesus and all of you dummies.

Future

Victory Ride
image.jpeg
An isolated event (your weather) means nothing. It's the larger context, and a rapidly warming Earth that matters.

newfie

Yea science told us the world would come to an end by January of this year. I'll take Jesus.

Future

Victory Ride
What the hell is wrong with you people? Your going to die ...next of kin will die and on and on .....nothing you say on here will make a shoe string of difference .... ya want to make a diiference? Do something useful