Global warming

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
one thing for sure the earth is proving to be much more resilient then predicted by the Climate alarmist

Sigh. You conveniently ignore rapidly melting glaciers, rising sea levels that already have some communities closing roads and pumping out seawater, and all the rest of the science.

Dumb doggie.

So none of the liberals have any evidence of rising oceans. Just looking for evidence of a rise in the sea level on the west coast. It's nearly high tide here right now and I don't see any raise in the level.

tourists24

So none of the liberals have any evidence of rising oceans. Just looking for evidence of a rise in the sea level on the west coast. It's nearly high tide here right now and I don't see any raise in the level.
they DO however have computer models that say its coming

tourists24

So, will I be in a flood zone within the next 50 years? There hasn't been a flood in the last 100.
Just remember.... scientists cant even predict what the climate is gonna be like a week from now.... you think they truly know what it's gonna be like 50 years from now? yeah yeah I get it... weather and climate arent the same.... regardless... you cant guarantee anything

Just remember.... scientists cant even predict what the climate is gonna be like a week from now.... you think they truly know what it's gonna be like 50 years from now? yeah yeah I get it... weather and climate arent the same.... regardless... you cant guarantee anything
I'm pretty sure one can skew a computer model towards ones agenda.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm looking at buying a building that was put up in the 1830's along the East Coast.
It has stood here thru many hurricanes and other storms , yet FEMA has now declared that it is in danger of being in a possible flood zone.
It's built on a rock ledge , no chance that it's going to sink into the ground.
I'll have to pay another $13K / yr for flood insurance on top of having regular insurance.
And the locals have stated that the water levels around here have gone down.
So screw your computer models , they ain't worth anything.

rickyb

all you guys gotta do is look at the photos of the annual arctic ice melt. the ice will be gone altogether in teh next decade. its not rocket science. you could also look at average temperatures across america or the world and see if its a record or not. these are simple basic things you can do.

you cant really say climate change is a conspiracy anymore than denying it is a conspiracy.

rickyb

Yes, but only one group wants to tax people for something that they can neither change nor control.
taxes are here whether we have global warming or not. and yea they could use global warming as a cover to make life worse for us average joes. but the same could be said for the deniers.