'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

freehoodies

:censored2: that pusillanimous ass white boy. He probably never got it a 1on 1 fight in his life. That’s why he need that gun everywhere he goes. But it is technically he did have the right to defend him self so he’ll probably post bail anyway. I can’t wait till black people stop trying to be peaceful and start start bringing guns to defend them self’s like he did. They may as well drop there nuts and let the :censored2: hit the fan at this point.
One of the major problems in black neighborhoods is gun control.

Black’s can’t defend themselves in the most crime ridden cities. The cops are over worked and understaffed and it takes 20 mins to over 2 Hours in some cases to get a police officer to arrive to help.

The shop owner has a right to defend his property. The jews should have defended their property on Kristalnacht. Showing the nazis they would fight back would have made the cost of victory too high, and the nazis would have stuck to their original plan of just buying up jewish property. (Still :censored2:ed up but way better than systematic genocide)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

MAKAVELI

Legally carried gun loaned to him to protect a friend's business. If the police/government won't stop the destruction citizens have a right to protect what is theirs. Perhaps your combat veteran is actually a combat veteran, perhaps not. Hard to know with the Left telling so many lies. And if he is he's interpreting the situation based on the lies he's been told.
A minor can't legally open carry in WI. Ttku....

vantexan

Yep, 16 for a long gun. They were lying on CNN/MSNBC. I was watching when they said he was carrying illegally.
Notice how the big thing was he brought it over state lines from Illinois but that quietly went away? Try as they might he was a 17 year old protecting himself from three adult males intent on doing him serious harm. That they would stand up for three rioters and smear him says all we need to know about their character @MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI

Google "Wisconsin Open Carry Age" and get back to me.
Yep, 16 for a long gun. They were lying on CNN/MSNBC. I was watching when they said he was carrying illegally.
Notice how the big thing was he brought it over state lines from Illinois but that quietly went away? Try as they might he was a 17 year old protecting himself from three adult males intent on doing him serious harm. That they would stand up for three rioters and smear him says all we need to know about their character @MAKAVELI
Wisconsin state law 948.60(2)(a) states: "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor." However, the exception is: "when the dangerous weapon is being used in target practice under the supervision of an adult or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the supervision of an adult." [8] Wisconsin statute 948.60(3)(c) states: "This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593."[9]

Box Ox

It’s been pointed out this week that the tone of Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo etc has changed from mocking the idea that Democratic cities are on fire to acknowledging it and trying to place blame as the poll numbers have shifted against them.

The same will likely happen with Kyle’s shooting. The hard leftists I know are not being told it was in self-defense. At all. I actually have to pull up the pictures of the skateboard hit, the handgun, the first guy who was shot after throwing the Molotov or whatever it was at Kyle, etc.

vantexan

Wisconsin state law 948.60(2)(a) states: "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor." However, the exception is: "when the dangerous weapon is being used in target practice under the supervision of an adult or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the supervision of an adult." [8] Wisconsin statute 948.60(3)(c) states: "This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593."[9]
Was he in violation of those statutes? His attorney says he was in legal compliance. Nothing you posted here changes that.

vantexan

It’s been pointed out this week that the tone of Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo etc has changed from mocking the idea that Democratic cities are on fire to acknowledging it and trying to place blame as the poll numbers have shifted against them.

The same will likely happen with Kyle’s shooting. The hard leftists I know are not being told it was in self-defense. At all. I actually have to pull up the pictures of the skateboard hit, the handgun, the first guy who was shot after throwing the Molotov or whatever it was at Kyle, etc.
And I bet they still argue because they very much want this kid to be in the wrong and not their side.

vantexan

Yes, a minor can't open carry unless for the exception stated. Que @rod and the :censored2: jokes.
A minor can open carry if he's at least 16 and it's a long rifle that's in compliance with a certain statute. Have to see the statute but I'm betting it restricts use of fully automatic weapons. As of right now I like his chances in court much better than what you're saying.

oldngray

nowhere special
A minor can open carry if he's at least 16 and it's a long rifle that's in compliance with a certain statute. Have to see the statute but I'm betting it restricts use of fully automatic weapons. As of right now I like his chances in court much better than what you're saying.
Yeah notice how they never quote the other statues.

MAKAVELI

Sorry Van, try again. And the friend that lent him the guns most likely will be getting charged as well.
948.60  Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.
(1)  In this section, “dangerous weapon" means any firearm, loaded or unloaded; any electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a); metallic knuckles or knuckles of any substance which could be put to the same use with the same or similar effect as metallic knuckles; a nunchaku or any similar weapon consisting of 2 sticks of wood, plastic or metal connected at one end by a length of rope, chain, wire or leather; a cestus or similar material weighted with metal or other substance and worn on the hand; a shuriken or any similar pointed star-like object intended to injure a person when thrown; or a manrikigusari or similar length of chain having weighted ends.
(2) 
(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(b) Except as provided in par. (c), any person who intentionally sells, loans or gives a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age is guilty of a Class I felony.
(c) Whoever violates par. (b) is guilty of a Class H felony if the person under 18 years of age under par. (b) discharges the firearm and the discharge causes death to himself, herself or another.
(d) A person under 17 years of age who has violated this subsection is subject to the provisions of ch. 938 unless jurisdiction is waived under s. 938.18 or the person is subject to the jurisdiction of a court of criminal jurisdiction under s. 938.183.
(3) 
(a) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon when the dangerous weapon is being used in target practice under the supervision of an adult or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the supervision of an adult. This section does not apply to an adult who transfers a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age for use only in target practice under the adult's supervision or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the adult's supervision.
(b) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who is a member of the armed forces or national guard and who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon in the line of duty. This section does not apply to an adult who is a member of the armed forces or national guard and who transfers a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age in the line of duty.
(c) This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593. This section applies only to an adult who transfers a firearm to a person under 18 years of age if the person under 18 years of age is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593 or to an adult who is in violation of s. 941.28.

vantexan

Sorry Van, try again. And the friend that lent him the guns most likely will be getting charged as well.
948.60  Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.
(1)  In this section, “dangerous weapon" means any firearm, loaded or unloaded; any electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a); metallic knuckles or knuckles of any substance which could be put to the same use with the same or similar effect as metallic knuckles; a nunchaku or any similar weapon consisting of 2 sticks of wood, plastic or metal connected at one end by a length of rope, chain, wire or leather; a cestus or similar material weighted with metal or other substance and worn on the hand; a shuriken or any similar pointed star-like object intended to injure a person when thrown; or a manrikigusari or similar length of chain having weighted ends.
(2) 
(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(b) Except as provided in par. (c), any person who intentionally sells, loans or gives a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age is guilty of a Class I felony.
(c) Whoever violates par. (b) is guilty of a Class H felony if the person under 18 years of age under par. (b) discharges the firearm and the discharge causes death to himself, herself or another.
(d) A person under 17 years of age who has violated this subsection is subject to the provisions of ch. 938 unless jurisdiction is waived under s. 938.18 or the person is subject to the jurisdiction of a court of criminal jurisdiction under s. 938.183.
(3) 
(a) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon when the dangerous weapon is being used in target practice under the supervision of an adult or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the supervision of an adult. This section does not apply to an adult who transfers a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age for use only in target practice under the adult's supervision or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the adult's supervision.
(b) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who is a member of the armed forces or national guard and who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon in the line of duty. This section does not apply to an adult who is a member of the armed forces or national guard and who transfers a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age in the line of duty.
(c) This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593. This section applies only to an adult who transfers a firearm to a person under 18 years of age if the person under 18 years of age is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593 or to an adult who is in violation of s. 941.28.
Did you read the whole thing? All the above only applies to a minor who is in violation of certain statutes. If his lawyer says he was completely legal that's good enough. Will still have to prove it in court but if he's in compliance with those statutes then none of the above applies.