Good DR, Bad DR

Socrates

Like other dude said, the day they threatened me with paying for a DR, is the day I come back with 50+ send-agains the next day. Why so high? Because I wouldn't drop stuff off at Apt Mgr's offices either. I've seen DFUs from Apt offices, with customers claiming they didn't receive parcels. I have a few Apt complexes that now scan in every single package, or count them before signing, etc., because they also have to deal with lying, conniving residents.

I wouldn't stop NI1'ing apts until the Center Manager announced during PCM, with all the other drivers listening, that we will not be disciplined or otherwise threatened for Apt Mgr DRs. It might take a couple more days -- the APT thing might happen within about 2 days, when the APTs snowball -- but they'd cave on houses too.

Luckily, I probably have one of the lowest DFU rates in my center because I'm always so careful...but we'll see what happens in the future.

upschuck

I've seen DFUs from Apt offices, with customers claiming they didn't receive parcels.
We have a bunch of apt offices that don't take residences packages for that reason.
I wouldn't stop NI1'ing apts until the Center Manager announced during PCM, with all the other drivers listening, that we will not be disciplined or otherwise threatened for Apt Mgr DRs.
You want to DR to apt offices? Methods states all multi-family residences and indirects require a signature. Here they say to DR to certain apts, I would never do that.