GORE ???

This entire quote is exactly what I was talking about in my post about this subject. The power of suggestion is so great, people will not "FACT CHECK" the information, add information that is NOT contained in the case, then render a suggestion for a outcome. The attempt was, is and will be to smear the former vice president and do somehow discredit him so people will not listen to his positions on global warming.

TRPLNKL, you said this: "If the allegations are true and he is charged and found guilty he should be punished the same as any other man that would act like this"

How ridiculous is this statement versus the facts at hand?

THIS CASE IS ALMOST 4 YEARS OLD, it was investigated and CLOSED. There is no PENDING investigation ongoing nor is there any need for any investigations as the STATUTE of LIMITATIONS has run out.

This woman was found to be a liar and lacked "credibility" by the portland police departments detectives in charge of the case.

The intention of FOX news worked in one regard, it made TRPLNL make this claim:

"To me, this is just another reason to laugh at the joke known as Al Gore"

Like I wrote, all anyone has to do is read the facts of this case , read this womans own words and you would find that the story she tells in totally unbelievable.

In her own words, she sez she "has no physical memory of the attack and she has to refer to a written accounting of the event (written by her attorney) to answer any questions about the attack"

All FOX and its surrogates are doing is "extrapolating" the most extreme paragraphs in order to embarrass mr gore even though the Police investigating at the time found them to be un realistic.

TRPLNKL, thanks for showing how mis-information can direct the mind to believe something that isnt true.

Peace.
You are kidding right? I never said I though Gore to be guilty. The only thing the article did for me was bring up Al Gore's name. My opinion of Al Gore and his activities with global warming/ climate change were not effected by this article on bit. I already knew that Gore and the vast majority of GW/CC "scientist" are full of nonsense and falsified studies.

My statement was not ridiculous for one simple thing..... the word IF, which implies that I do not know the so called facts you stated. Also, those are "facts" I couldn't care less about, or Al Gore either. The so called mis-information didn't direct my mind to believe anything. So your half baked theory is wrong. I didn't read anything about this case/non-case for one simple reason. I don't freaken care.

Oh and Puuuleeeeeezzzz don't even try to tell me your source of news is any better than Fox, that takes away from YOUR credibility.

Oh and BTW, at lease one of the Fox news people that I heard talk about this, indicated that the woman's claim's sounded a little far out and unbelievable.

tieguy

Banned
Al gore may actually move up in my eyes if the story proves true. I always thought he was a soul less man who's only vice was a starbucks coffee. :happy2:

ups1990

Hard-Gore.
You know, one of the knocks on Al, was that he was too stiff for TV.
Al Gore, brought Global warming to the forefront now he's a big contributor to it, with his hotness and all.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
she talked to friends, liberals like herself, who advised against telling police. One asked her "to just suck it up; otherwise, the world's going to be destroyed from global warming."

How ridiculous is this statement versus the facts at hand?

THIS CASE IS ALMOST 4 YEARS OLD, it was investigated and CLOSED. There is no PENDING investigation ongoing nor is there any need for any investigations as the STATUTE of LIMITATIONS has run out.
Peace.
I guess despite this FACT.....the Portland Police decided to reopen the case just for fun.

Or are they part of a huge, " Get Gore" conspiracy?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe the Globe & Enquirer wanted a sex scandal to cover and this one looked good to them. Alf Gore.....He invented the internet, you know ? :wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via NT Times:
Al Jazeera is finalizing a deal to take over Current TV, the low-rated cable channel that was founded by Al Gore and his business partners seven years ago.

If the deal is completed, Current will provide the pan-Arab news giant with something it has sought for years: a pathway into American living rooms. Current is available in about 60 million of the 100 million homes in the United States with cable or satellite service.

Rather than simply use Current to distribute its existing English-language channel, called Al Jazeera English and based in Doha, Qatar, Al Jazeera will create a new channel based in New York, according to people with knowledge of the deal negotiations. Potentially called Al Jazeera America, roughly 60 percent of the programming will be produced in the United States while the remaining 40 percent will come from Al Jazeera English.

Al Jazeera may absorb some Current TV staff members, according to the people, who insisted on anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly. But Current’s schedule of shows will most likely be dissolved in the spring.

The plan will bring Al Jazeera, which is financed by the government of Qatar, into closer competition with CNN and other news channels in the United States.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Glenn Beck wanted to buy Current TV, bu was re-buffed because his ideas are not aligned with Current TV's.

So, Aljazeera's is??? Al Jazeera is very anti-American according to people who have infiltrated and actually worked there.

So is Joy Behar going to work in Burka-dress now ??

texan

Glenn Beck wanted to buy Current TV, bu was re-buffed because his ideas are not aligned with Current TV's.

So, Aljazeera's is??? Al Jazeera is very anti-American according to people who have infiltrated and actually worked there.

So is Joy Behar going to work in Burka-dress now ??
Poor Glenn really thought that Al would sell it to him, the enemy.

I heard that Glenn offered more money.

But not sure how true that is.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gore sold a failing cable station , which hardly anyone watched , to some oil rich investors to promote their version of events.
A true American dream..build up a company & let some dumb suckers buy it.

Coming soon....Drone Smoke , My Mother the Car Bomb , Make room for Allah , Have Burga will Travel , DIY suicide vests , How Is It Made ; IEDs , My Favorite Camel , Allah Knows Best , Goat Whisperer , One Life To Give , Burga Junction , It's always Sunny in Mecca , Stoned To Death , Man From Mecca , To Mecca With Love, Touched By Allah, and Everybody Loves Allah .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Makes me wonder if Oprah (OWN) is pissed off that she wasn't given mega-bucks for her failing network .

Maybe they don't like doing business with those damn women!