Gross insubordination

Dunno.
What I do know is management will probably have a meeting with you and your Steward and offer you your job back with NO back pay.
If you refuse this offer you continue to be withdrawn from service and will fight for your job at panel.

I would be focused on getting back in service or preparing myself for panel.

Trying to see the situation how you WANT to see it instead of how it is will hurt you in the long run.

Do something to relax yourself, reassess the situation as honestly as you can, and based on your assessment do what you need to do to keep your job.

Good luck.
Appreciate the help

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Who here hasn't been fired for gross insubordination? get off this guys nuts. Last time i was back to work the next day

Wait.. you haven't seen the grievance?

Your BA filed your termination grievance for you? How was he vague?
There’s never communication but I did get assured in a text he filed it. I’ll request a copy tm. He was vague on my issue of the fact I think, right or wrong, it should allow me to work until my hearing

542thruNthru

When you were instructed to do something did they walk up the discipline? As in....

" I'm instructing you to do this. If you don't you'll receive a warning letter. Again I'm instructing you to do this if you do not it will now be a termination."

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I get it that you all think I may or may not get my job back. But if I refused to help, refused to run a different route or refused to do something similar, it’s still gross insubordination. In the Atlantic region it’s not a cardinal infraction. I should be working.
We get paid by the hour. Work as directed.