Guess Upstate's Middle Name.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Actually, me thinks (it is a struggle to think), Dilli wanted you to wrap her in a purple sheet, then we both could be with you or you could have the ladder moved in front of her window.

I knew that. I was just concerned that the sight of Dilli, in a silky purple sheet, would push PickUp over the edge. :wink2:

Let the slumber party commence!!

(This thread has turned into one of those cheerleader/football player/nerd movies)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It's ALL Steven's fault. He started it. It has been fun though. Thanks Dizzee but you didn't have to. P/U will just have to behave.

OK girls, who's bringing the wine?:happy2:

P

pickup

It's ALL Steven's fault. He started it. It has been fun though. Thanks Dizzee but you didn't have to. P/U will just have to behave.

OK girls, who's bringing the wine?:happy2:

Asking me to behave in regards to you dilli? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

P

pickup

I knew that. I was just concerned that the sight of Dilli, in a silky purple sheet, would push PickUp over the edge. :wink2:
Went over the edge a long time ago, dizzee

Let the slumber party commence!!

(This thread has turned into one of those cheerleader/football player/nerd movies) add /slasher film to this

over9five

Staff member
Why would you girls want Dizzee or Upstate when you could have THIS!!!

whoadfafdff.jpg

^^^^Over9five^^^^

There's enough of me for ALL of you!

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
gave all the visuals for my inner mind television show

pickup's angels, the guy in the window can be bosley

So you want to make an anonymous 45 second phone call to us once a week? OK. :happy-very: The villains had more contact with the Angels than Charlie/pickup) did.

I'm Bosley? The guy who spends all of his time with these heavenly woman, taking care of all of their special needs and wants. :happy-very: OK again.

Give us a call next week and we'll let you know how the "mission" went. :wink2:

fethrs

So you want to make an anonymous 45 second phone call to us once a week? OK. :happy-very: The villains had more contact with the Angels than Charlie/pickup) did.

I'm Bosley? The guy who spends all of his time with these heavenly woman, taking care of all of their special needs and wants. :happy-very: OK again.

Is this "mission" about Upstate's Middle Name, or something else?:surprised:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
LOL, AJ, was the tool the right one for the job?:wink2:

I don't know. I need to page back in the secret video Diary of Dizzee's Angels.

I have been too busy trying on sheets, keeping the curtains wide open and the sassy DVD in the player; waiting for my delivery from Sak's Fifth Avenue bedding department.

I ordered one satin sheet of every color...fethrs...which color will you model for Dizzee?

And I am so sad....I can't find Boone's Farm or TJ Swann fine wines anywhere.

Last edited:
P

pickup

I would like to believe Charlie gave each of them a personal interview as well as mid season evaluations. Bosley was a gopher, errand boy, and comic relief, just like you dizzee. :wink2: