guns

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well, here's a nice fact for you, which I just seen on my national news.
Since only 1969 there has been more gun deaths in the US than all US military personnel in all wars, worldwide in all time ever, of course including the war of 1812, too.
1.5 million vs 1.4 mill.
(source: Ctv National News - tonight's edition ).
How many of those deaths are bad guys shot by the police or good citizens?

Johney

613660_L1.jpg
Got some of that ammo at WalMart yesterday for less than $8 for a box of 20. Haven't seen .223 that cheap in some time.

newfie

What REALLY, REALLY, REALLY makes my blood boil is when the gun grabbers and gun "control" idiots mention "assault weapons". And it's based strictly on appearance. The relatively new Sig Sauer MPX (below) looks like one but in reality it's no more deadly than a standard non-scary looking gun. It's semi auto 9mm and can easily be out performed by a shooter with a 9mm pistol. Even without multiple magazines for the pistol. And calibers are decieving to them. Believe it or not, statistically speaking, 22LR rounds have been a more effective round for killing people/repelling attackers than most calibers. http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/06/foghorn/ask-foghorn-22l-for-self-defense/ Second to shot gun shells. Yet, the anti-gun ignoramuses probably think nothing of it.

Gun grabbers and gun "control" whack jobs are too ignorant to even be allowed to comment on the matter.

P1060241-900x600.jpg
Great point. I cringe every time some liberal or media type calls an AR-15 a high powered weapon.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
just passenger cars; trucks , SUV ,off roaders , ATV , Hummers ( civilian & military ) , motorcycles , buses , RV , and rat rods are not included .

MAKAVELI

I never said that , you did .
Come to think of it most African Americans call each other * igger likes its a badge of honor .
These are the true racists .
Sorry but the word with the r at the end is reserved for people like you. But to people like you the last 400 years are now erased.