guns

moreluck

golden ticket member
qrTt7og.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I don't know. It only states 15.5 million Americans.
How many were innocent bystanders or simply murderd?
Bystanders are sure adding up lately.
Should we ban cars then?

If it is the number of deaths that concerns you, then we should ban cars because more Americans die as a result of car accidents, then from guns.

And it would be easier to ban cars.

The founding fathers didn't give us the RIGHT to drive or own cars as they did with guns.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A funny thing happened to the facts ; see post # 11643 and then post # 11654 .
How did the number 1.15M become 15.5M ?
Does klein need new glasses ?

bbsam

Staff member
Should we ban cars then?

If it is the number of deaths that concerns you, then we should ban cars because more Americans die as a result of car accidents, then from guns.

And it would be easier to ban cars.

The founding fathers didn't give us the RIGHT to drive or own cars as they did with guns.
I practice with a car every day. Hours and hours of it. Year after year.

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
So the 3 students they choose, they say they range from no experience to 100 hours or more experience. They fail to mention until later that the 100+ hours is air soft. Yeah, so you had 3 INEXPERIENCED with weapons do your experiment to try and prove a point. However using no one with experience firing an actual gun means your experiment is flawed and is inconclusive.

bbsam

Staff member
So the 3 students they choose, they say they range from no experience to 100 hours or more experience. They fail to mention until later that the 100+ hours is air soft. Yeah, so you had 3 INEXPERIENCED with weapons do your experiment to try and prove a point. However using no one with experience firing an actual gun means your experiment is flawed and is inconclusive.
It's not my experiment but it is one that could be replicated many times over to verify or refute the results.

My point has always been an insistence on training--something all gun instructors seem to agree with. The officers suggest that the muscle training and mental acumen to respond adequately to such a crisis requires hundreds of hours. Now I ask you, what's wrong with that? Do you really argue with biology?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
To anyone out there , if you have a gun that you no longer feel safe with then contact me and I'll take it away for you.
Free of charge .