guns

teamer

Did the Grim Sleeper kill 180? Mystery surrounds 'serial killer's' huge photo collection of women asleep, drugged and feared dead

Lonnie Franklin Jnr, pictured, is on trial in Los Angeles for the murder of 10 women. Prosecutors believe he is the 'Grim Sleeper'. Detectives fear he may have killed 180 women over four decades. Officers found a collection of photographs when they raided Franklin's home in 2010 following his arrest. In an effort to identify some of the women, police have released 180 photographs, some of those are shown left and right, and are seeking the public's help in identifying them. Franklin denies all the charges.

just in case you missed it. No gun was required for this sicko

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The shot heard around the world .
Good old Lexington Mass .
A town meeting member , a Harvard professor , wants to change national gun laws by changing the town's bylaws .
Which is his idea of gun control advocating for the government to seize legally owned firearms from the town’s residents.
He has submitted Article 34 ; includes any firearm that is semi-automatic and can accept a magazine that will hold more than 10 rounds. It also includes any magazine that holds more than 10 rounds. The article also has a provision in which Lexington’s licensed gun owners who own firearms included in the ban would be forced to sell, render inoperable, or have them seized and destroyed by the police department.

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/01/lex...ing-to-ban-commonly-owned-firearms-magazines/

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The town of Lexington will be discussing Article 34, at their annual town meeting beginning on March 21st. There will be robust discussion before the vote, but ultimately it will come down to how the town meeting members vote. The residents do not vote directly; instead they have approximately 200 “town meeting members” who vote in representation of their constituents.

Lexington officials are quick to mention that the meeting is open to all, resident or not.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/23/t...ts-now-faces-semi-automatic-gun-confiscation/

moreluck

golden ticket member
9db8acbbd10076157e78861af673c978.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I like to carry mine right down in front. Not because it's comfortable and easy to conceal there, but because I'm really small in the pants and I feel more confident if I have it there to compensate. It's with me everywhere. Even right now.