guns

No one asked you
200w (17).gif

hyena

What it shows is the ignorance of gun owners. it is just another typical day in white gun america. Whether shooting themselves or leaving their guns out for their children to shoot each other, its just another day of maniacs with guns who should otherwise not have them.

TOS.
[/QUOTE]
I've been around guns my whole life I know lots of people who shoot and have never known anyone that accidentally shot themselves or anyone else. I keep my guns in a safe and I educate my children so they know how to be safe. Education is everything. But when you say " ignorance of gun owners" that offends me. I'm not ignorant . I'm pro 2nd amendment and if anyone wants my weapons come pry them from my cold dead hands!

I've been around guns my whole life I know lots of people who shoot and have never known anyone that accidentally shot themselves or anyone else. I keep my guns in a safe and I educate my children so they know how to be safe. Education is everything. But when you say " ignorance of gun owners" that offends me. I'm not ignorant . I'm pro 2nd amendment and if anyone wants my weapons come pry them from my cold dead hands![/QUOTE]
I found your gun.
aqggnqiwgq2c2adrjfzq.jpg

hyena

I've been around guns my whole life I know lots of people who shoot and have never known anyone that accidentally shot themselves or anyone else. I keep my guns in a safe and I educate my children so they know how to be safe. Education is everything. But when you say " ignorance of gun owners" that offends me. I'm not ignorant . I'm pro 2nd amendment and if anyone wants my weapons come pry them from my cold dead hands!
I found your gun.
View attachment 72783[/QUOTE]
Lmao