guns

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bw5xKVl.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

wayfair

swollen member
Kimber semi-autos are overpriced and have known reliability issues. $900 for a snub nosed revolver? No thanks, I dont want to be a beta tester for a brand new Kimber product and for that much $ I could buy TWO decent carry guns for self defense.

I already have 5 decent carry guns.

I don't own any Kimber Auto's, I'd be too afraid of putting any marks on 'em.

The MSRP is $899, sure, but I'm willing to bet actual price will be lower.

I still Likey!

oldngray

nowhere special
Kimbers look good but rely too much on their name allowing a premium price. They used to make excellent firearms but I do agree their quality isn't what it used to be.

rickyb

from a chris hedges article:

On average, 32 Americans are murdered with guns every day. Another 140 are treated for a gun assault in an emergency room. Some 30,000 Americans die each year from gunfire—and about two-thirds of the shootings are suicides

Babagounj

Strength through joy
from a chris hedges article:

On average, 32 Americans are murdered with guns every day. Another 140 are treated for a gun assault in an emergency room. Some 30,000 Americans die each year from gunfire—and about two-thirds of the shootings are suicides
U sound like TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
i have no idea but regardless thats sad. the 32 americans who are murdered in 1 day from guns is less than the number of americans who die from terrorism every 5 years or so.
More American citizens are killed by drunk driving illegals in this country per day than guns kill .
But the liberal media will not publish this fact .
What's the ratio in Canada ?

MAKAVELI

More American citizens are killed by drunk driving illegals in this country per day than guns kill .
But the liberal media will not publish this fact .
What's the ratio in Canada ?
Why do you need the media to publish the numbers? If you have the data you are free to post it for everyone to see. I'm guessing you don't and are just talking out of your ass.