guns

oldngray

nowhere special
I just pointed out to you one of the poorest counties is 99% white and 95% republican. You have nothing. Time to move on bro.
You found 1 country. So the rest must be Democrat run.

Why bring race into it? Nothing was mentioned about race previously. Unless you want to start whining about the poor black areas.

newfie

Johney

Those indoor shooting ranges are dangerous , had a guy shooting reloads next to me and he used to much powder . Every time he shot sparks flew into my area . I had to step back & wait until he was done .
Another time I had to use my target sheet as a shield because of spent cartridges were flying all over the place .
The range allowed reloads????

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Maybe because you didn't read the link?
He's not talking about banning one gun. He's talking about banning all guns, for people on the no fly list.
He was not saying to do it.

He was saying he would consider it.

The way it is now is stupid.

It should be anyone suspected of having terrorist thinking (threats) should be put on a terrorist watch list and prevented from purchasing any weapon.

This guy was investigated by the FBI twice, interviewed 3 times from reports from people he made terrorist threats.

And was not put on any terrorist watch list.

The current system sucks.

Trump's trying to come up with one that works.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He was not saying to do it.

He was saying he would consider it.

The way it is now is stupid.

It should be anyone suspected of having terrorist thinking (threats) should be put on a terrorist watch list and prevented from purchasing any weapon.

This guy was investigated by the FBI twice, interviewed 3 times from reports from people he made terrorist threats.

And was not put on any terrorist watch list.

The current system sucks.

Trump's trying to come up with one that works.
You've had too much kool-aid.