guns

wayfair

swollen member
British Member Of Parliament Dies After Being Shot, Stabbed

Isn't the UK a place with very strict gun controls ?
knives.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If 3 people break into my house in the middle of the night armed with handguns, a hammer won't do the job, a knife won't do the job, and I can't get the car into the house.

The right tool for the job is my AR-15, and a few other tools I have.

The job will get done, then we will call 911 to report robbers down.

realbrown1

TOS and the rest of the troll patrol doesn't seem to realize that law abiding people like me, who has every firearm in my house registered with the government, would be just fine if they banned every firearm in the country and ordered their confiscation.

The next day, all the drug dealers in the country, would start selling firearms that were smuggled into the country from some place else.

If you can't stop drugs from being sold on every street corner, what makes you think you can stop guns from being sold on every street corner?

Last edited:

realbrown1

So we should legalize and deregulate all drugs.....?
No.

Do you want the government to know who has what firearms, or do you want all fireams unknown to the federal government?

I think it is safer with reasonable restrictions and reasonable rules, but hey, I'll go either way to ensure my safety and the safety of my family.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No.

Do you want the government to know who has what firearms, or do you want all fireams unknown to the federal government?

I think it is safer with reasonable restrictions and reasonable rules, but hey, I'll go either way to ensure my safety and the safety of my family.
So you're backing away from the drug comparison you made?

realbrown1

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If every citizen were made to give up their guns , I say that the Secret Service be abolished first .
If ever citizen has no weapons then why would our leaders need protection .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's see the gov't outlawed booze but the people still were able to buy & drink it .
The gov't outlawed certain drugs but people are still able to buy & use it .
Anyone see a pattern here ?