guns

bbsam

Staff member
The lawmakers in California care. They are obsessed with passing laws to make guns "safer" by banning cosmetic features so that they wont look so scary.
i think it has more to do with that more and more they are the chosen tools of owners bent on killing lots of people. Or did you miss that bit?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Are you saying that a person who thinks it's acceptable to use deadly force while committing a crime is mentally competent?

If a person wants to legally conceal carry in all states, there should be a psychiatric exam. Not being a convicted criminal is too low a bar.
Now that won't work .
Almost every democrat would be banned .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Really if there was no broken tail light or any other driving violation, this was an illegal search and seizure. This cop not only took an innocent mans life but also will lose his job and created a major liability for the city.
The first person who said the stop was for a busted light was the GF , who admitted that she had illegal drugs in the vehicle .
The vehicle was not searched until after the shooting, so where do you get the illegal search and seizure idea ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
BS. He pulled him over because he was black and the officer wanted to be a hero. But the reality is he is nothing but a murderer just like the Dallas shooter.
So in your reality all cops are out to make a name for themselves by killing as many blacks as they can .
So why is it that many officers who do shoot someone never go back to patrolling on the streets?
The FBI crime stats show that more non-blacks are killed each year by the police than the msm tells you .

Overpaid Union Thug

You would never cite a source that didn't back-up your stilted point of view. A black contributor to the NRA is kind of like finding a dodo bird. You OBVIOUSLY selected his story because it fits your usual narrative.

I also feel that you've become a liberal.

Or maybe it's that finding a black person that doesn't have liberal blinders on is what's rate. And that in no way makes what they say or believe invalid. If more blacks were actually informed and permitted themselves to think logically (or at least for themselves) there would be more like him.

You were on to something with the Dodo Bird analogy. Only it's finding a liberal that isn't mentally handicapped by their emotions that's hard to find.

Overpaid Union Thug

Blacks make up 12% of the population. Non blacks- 88%.what does faux news tell you?
Liberals tends to have trouble with simple math. Particularity ratio and proportion. Hence the inability to understand the FBI (and others) statistics on this matter. And how those same percentages are why rich people do, in fact, pay more than their fair share of taxes.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Yes.
Don't believe everything your garbage neocon news spins to you.
I watch all news sources.

I believe what seems resonable.

Some on CNN and MSNBC actually blame Trump for those 2 African-American's deaths and the 5 cops killed in Dallas.

That is not reasonable.

Obama has been in office 7.5 years.

This type of mayhem seems to keep growing under his presidency.

I blame him.

That seems reasonable.