guns

newfie

How can an officer determine a description based on someone passing by in a car? Can't tell how tall someone is, body type the color of eyes or any other distinguishable trait.

everyone is now an expert. you should put the uniform on since you have all the answers.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Most of these cosmetic features you can buy at any Walmart store. Walmart will never allow that to happen and cut into their profit margins. Walmart is the biggest seller of assault style weapons.
It has already happened.

You can own an AR-15 in California, but if it has a detachable magazine then it cant have a pistol grip or a flash suppressor. Or, if you want a pistol grip, the magazine has to be fixed. None of these features affect the function or lethality of the weapon.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It has already happened.

You can own an AR-15 in California, but if it has a detachable magazine then it cant have a pistol grip or a flash suppressor. Or, if you want a pistol grip, the magazine has to be fixed. None of these features affect the function or lethality of the weapon.

That isnt the point sober and you know it.

The laws are not designed to limit the "functionality" of the weapons.

The idea is to create survivability because a shooter wouldnt have access to 100 round detachable drum magazines and his rate of fire would be limited. But, if you argument is then to tell us how fast a person can eject and replace a 10 round magazine, then you are simply going to make the case for NON DETACHABLE magazines.

You choose your argument, but do it wisely.

If I found myself in a situation where a White Mass shooter has an AR15 or similiar weapon with high capacity magazines, I would have little to no chance of surviving the shooting in a closed area, however, if that shooter had to reload a 10 round magazine, or had a fixed magazine and had to reload one bullet at a time, the chances of me surviving the shooting go up tremendously.

Of course, we know that gun nuts have demonstrated that they are carrying secondary weapons with them, as in ALL the latest cases of mass shootings going back 10 years, so that adds another element to the equation. But if handguns were also limited to the number of rounds they could shoot, and a delay in place that would prevent speed loading, then at best, a shooter could get off 20 rounds and be out of ammo, then he would be at a disadvantage.

But, until you people realize that YOU and your love for weapons of mass destruction are making it unsafe for not only all citizens, but for our policemen who are dying with these weapons, then stop talking about it, you really dont give a crap.

FAUX concerns and FAUX prayers.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not very observant, are you?

Didn't CNN or MSNBC report that gun was in his lap?

No?

I wonder why they would leave that key part of the story out?

Can you think of a reason CNN and MSNBC would not tell people that?
Maybe because we don't yet know if it was in his lap. Can you think before you post.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Maybe because we don't yet know if it was in his lap. Can you think before you post.
The Hispanic police officer said it was on his lap and visable.

The officer also said Castile failed to comply with a DO NOT MOVE order.

And Castile did not have a conceal carry permit.

DIDO, don't go away mad......just go away.

Hahaha

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Chicago??

What about chicago? More white people are shooting all over this country everyday but ALL you hear about is chicago. Thats how distraction media works.

There are plenty of white people shooting each other everyday, but of course, as we already know, those victims are usually family members.

Take a look at the last 3 days alone. See if all these shootings are in chicago.

Last 72 Hours | Gun Violence Archive

WAKE UP.

TOS.

wayfair

swollen member
What about chicago? More white people are shooting all over this country everyday but ALL you hear about is chicago. Thats how distraction media works.

There are plenty of white people shooting each other everyday, but of course, as we already know, those victims are usually family members.

Take a look at the last 3 days alone. See if all these shootings are in chicago.

Last 72 Hours | Gun Violence Archive

WAKE UP.

TOS.

I don't hear about Chicago because it's never reported. I have to go look it up...

you wake up

bbsam

Staff member
web1_BUNDY_CELEBRATE-APR14-14-004_0.jpg

You see, the strange thing is that when it's white Bundy supporters being engaged by the police, everyone is supposed to remain calm. When it's a black motorist openly brandishing a lawful firearm, he ends up dead and you folks blame the black guy. Do you blame college girls in miniskirts for getting raped too?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
thats a pretty weak link bud...

Really??

showing all the shootings in a 72 hour period is weak?

Goes to show how little you give a crap about the real gun violence in this country. You only want to bandwagon onto every black shooting and ignore all the white shootings and other shootings that dont involve black people.

Your inner animous is showing.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't hear about Chicago because it's never reported. I have to go look it up...

you wake up

Ok, lets give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are being honest. Why then, dont you mention all the other shootings in this country and only manage to mention chicago when convenient?

TOS.

wayfair

swollen member
Really??

showing all the shootings in a 72 hour period is weak?

Goes to show how little you give a crap about the real gun violence in this country. You only want to bandwagon onto every black shooting and ignore all the white shootings and other shootings that dont involve black people.

Your inner animous is showing.

TOS.

the first 5 incidents I clicked on.... shots fired/no one injured