guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy

You are prohibited from having a loaded gun in your home, period!

All ammunition must be permanently stored in a separate securely locked box or container. There is no ā€œuseā€ exception for ammunition!​

So, in an emergency, you will need to:
  • (1) get to your safe or lockbox,
  • (2) unlock it,
  • (3) retrieve your firearm,
  • (4) get to your other separate lockbox,
  • (5) retrieve your ammunition (apparently unlawfully),
  • (6) load your magazine or cylinder.
  • (7) insert your magazine and rack your slide or close the cylinder, and then
  • (8) only you may use your firearm to defend yourself and your family if you are still even alive.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.

All ammunition must be permanently stored in a separate securely locked box or container. There is no ā€œuseā€ exception for ammunition!​

• (2) unlock it,
  • (8) only you may use your firearm to defend yourself and your family if you are still even alive.
See you in court.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• (2) unlock it,
This also means no longer being able to display antique weapons over your fireplace.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Blue Jersey sucks. ! The jack ass governor wants to be like California. I remember when I was a kid we could walk through the neighborhood with our shot guns to the Delaware river to hunt ducks and nobody bothered us.Now the liberal AHā€™s want only the bad people to have weapons because they are really victims not criminals.

newfie

See you in court.
the system is flawed.
these idiots try this :censored2: that they know violates the constitution.
they then get to impose this illegal action for 5 to 7 years until their BS law makes it to the supreme court and gets shot down.
there should be a penalty for this type of action. the author of this bill should go to jail if the supreme court finds the law is illegal.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

HYANNIS, Mass. ā€” Police and hospital officials are investigating after a doctor was removed from Cape Cod Hospitalā€™s Hyannis campus for having an unloaded rifle, according to hospital officials.

A spokesperson for Cape Cod Hospital says a worker at the Hyannis campus reported to officials about the possibility that a physician walked into the hospital carrying a rifle on Thursday.

The hospital says it alerted police and security about the report and they immediately took the appropriate action and confiscated an ā€œunloaded weaponā€ and removed that physician from the hospital campus.

ā€œWe ensured that all relevant areas were secured, and the physician will not be permitted to return to work or otherwise. Nobody was threatened or injured and there was no apparent intention to use the weapon,ā€ said hospital officials.

The security team at the hospitalā€™s campus remains on alert and continues to monitor each facility with ā€œfrequent rounds and video surveillance,ā€ according to hospital officials.

ā€œThe safety of our staff and patients is our top priority, and we take these situations very seriously,ā€ said Cape Cod Medical Center

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.

HYANNIS, Mass. ā€” Police and hospital officials are investigating after a doctor was removed from Cape Cod Hospitalā€™s Hyannis campus for having an unloaded rifle, according to hospital officials.

A spokesperson for Cape Cod Hospital says a worker at the Hyannis campus reported to officials about the possibility that a physician walked into the hospital carrying a rifle on Thursday.

The hospital says it alerted police and security about the report and they immediately took the appropriate action and confiscated an ā€œunloaded weaponā€ and removed that physician from the hospital campus.

ā€œWe ensured that all relevant areas were secured, and the physician will not be permitted to return to work or otherwise. Nobody was threatened or injured and there was no apparent intention to use the weapon,ā€ said hospital officials.

The security team at the hospitalā€™s campus remains on alert and continues to monitor each facility with ā€œfrequent rounds and video surveillance,ā€ according to hospital officials.

ā€œThe safety of our staff and patients is our top priority, and we take these situations very seriously,ā€ said Cape Cod Medical Center
Massholes

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

rod

Retired 22 years
1644979446364.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's that time of the year again, where I load every weapon, place them on a table pointing at me and wait for one or all of them to fire at me.
I usually give it 30 minutes or so.
If nothing happens then I unload them and securely put them away.