Guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

fishtm2001

The Walmart shooting in El Paso. Tree of Life Synagogue, Las Vegas, AME church, Sandy Hook, Parkland, all had one thing in common; dumb, unstable, angry white guys who were sure they needed high powered guns.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Walmart shooting in El Paso. Tree of Life Synagogue, Las Vegas, AME church, Sandy Hook, Parkland, all had one thing in common; dumb, unstable, angry white guys who were sure they needed high powered guns.
What they all have in common is that they were all gun free zones.
All law biding citizens were never given a chance to properly defend themselves.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
And yet you never say anything about the hundreds of shootings nationwide every week in minority neighborhoods. Don't you care?
This is my biggest problem. Besides offering a gun to every person in the US, what else can be done to keep guns from falling into the “wrong” hands. Guns don’t kill people, people kill people, but guns do too.

vantexan

This is my biggest problem. Besides offering a gun to every person in the US, what else can be done to keep guns from falling into the “wrong” hands. Guns don’t kill people, people kill people, but guns do too.
They won't cure gun violence by keeping guns out of the "right" hands.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

@tonyexpress this stable genius did it again.
:censored2:. I didn't even realize this was a totally new thread. Lmfao.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't know but I do know the Left seizes on these tragedies in hopes of banning guns, but never talk about the ongoing slaughter in places like Chicago.
Knee jerk responses from liberals every time. Before any details are known. If the facts don't fit their narratives the story is allowed to quietly die.