Guns

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Nope, they'll go after the cartridge manufactures.
Because without bullets , a gun is almost useless.
technically...

What you are saying...

And I'm only being technical for clarification purposes...

But...

Technically...

A gun as you put it, is merely a tool that needs manipulation in order to be deadly. Therefore, the person is deadly and not the weapon.

such as: cars, knives, scissors, various poisons, a power drill, sawzall, nail gun, glue gun, hammer and nails, a brick, salt, vinegar, bleach, various plants and most importantly...

Halle Berry's old fine ass.

Perhaps

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

This article is pretty accurate, but people don't seem to realize it was a civil suit for the way Remington

marketed the Bushmaster. The 73 million is coming from their insurance company and because it was an

agreed to settlement (and not a court verdict) there is no "president set". There is talk on some of the gun

forums about this confusion. Lanza also had a 12g shotgun, Glock 10mm, and a Sig Sauer 226 with him....

but none of those companies were sued. Just Remington. They were going through bankruptcy and had

some people making stupid decisions that opened them up to civil liability.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This article is pretty accurate, but people don't seem to realize it was a civil suit for the way Remington

marketed the Bushmaster. The 73 million is coming from their insurance company and because it was an

agreed to settlement (and not a court verdict) there is no "president set". There is talk on some of the gun

forums about this confusion. Lanza also had a 12g shotgun, Glock 10mm, and a Sig Sauer 226 with him....

but none of those companies were sued. Just Remington. They were going through bankruptcy and had

The insurance company settling is an issue too though.

Companies are going to struggle to afford insurance or get it at all. Plus payment processors are already refusing to do business with these companies.

rod

Retired 22 years
1645327141055.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

According to the defense lawyers, they will be going through all the emails and company data to select which ones will be made available to others for their own lawsuits.

One must remember that the company that was sued, no longer exists.
It went bankrupt and split into two new companies, which were sold off.
And these new owners have nothing legally to connect them to the old company.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm interested in this, comes with a 1, 5, & 10 round magazine.

1645341923833.png

I can't wait to add parts to it to make it scary looking.

Fenris

Interesting claim.
I wonder if they were to remove all the data from the democratic controlled cities would the results dramatically change ?
They would change quite a bit. About 60% of gone deaths are suicide and 30% are gang related. over 5% are justified homicide (self defense, etc.). Actual gun deaths due to malice or accident are very low once you remove the gang numbers. these click bait articles never actually include those important details.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

Interesting claim.
I wonder if they were to remove all the data from the democratic controlled cities would the results dramatically change ?
Doesn't surprise me at all, we are becoming Brazil so the crime follows