Has anyone ever asked or referred a co-worker to this forum?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If you peel back the rabble, insults, and sock posts, someone who doesn't have a good driver knowledgable in the contract and management games can actually learn something here. We refer drivers to this website during parking lot meetings, if anything to see different issues that pop up so they can learn from others mistakes so they don't have to repeat them, hopefully.

It's not hard to figure out who I am, albeit I don't post anything here I wouldn't answer to in real life. Just keeping it real.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've mentioned the site when telling someone where I got information. I know of a couple guys that are on the site but we don't ever talk about user names or anything so I don't know if they know who I am or not.

Packmule

I've told coworkers this is where to go for information about things coming down long before they get to our part of the country. Most of them know about the site but avoid it because they say there's no one on here that isn't a crybaby and totally negative. I say: so what makes it any different than talking to other drivers face to face around here?

rod

Retired 22 years
As far as I know no one else from my old center haunts the BC. I've mentioned stuff I've read on here but no one has ever said "I saw that too". I would say about half of the people I've retired with don't have computers----some don't even have a cell phone. I know a lot of stone age people.

UPSClerkGirl

I know of two people in my building who go on here. One doesn't post anymore, and the other I don't know if he even has an account, but he's a lurker. Both are actually sups.

Overpaid Union Thug

Anybody who has been here for a while knows exactly who one member is. Shoot, he posted not only his name, but his picture and we all know where he lives.
Yeah if I remember correctly someone else on the forum was able to recognize him at Disney World and pictures of the encounter were posted here. He was supposedly suspended for his tendency to post pictures of himself and UPS property on here.

I am, and plan to continue to be, anonymous but I do occasionally say things that MIGHT be used as clue by some in my building (and my previous building) to figure out its me. But they'd have to have read lots of my other posts and have been keeping track of them to piece it all together. And that would be rather sad on their part. LOL. Other than that I've only stated what local I work in and have told a couple of people that I talked to offline where I work. They were both in my local. I have only referred a few people to the forum.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When management was going through their downsizing and were receiving little to no information I told my on-car about this forum. He thanked me as it provided him with a lot more info than he was getting from corporate.