Have you ever felt ashamed of yourself for taking up a job at ups?

gman042

Been around the block a few times
The more you make the more you spend. Take a look around the parking lot this morning when you go to work.
When I turned in my notice at my previous job, the boss said you will just spend it all when I told him I was going to work at UPS. I was making 12 bucks an hour and have almost tripled what I made at that other job. AND he was right if you make more you will just spend more. BUT.....it is nice to have that option.

ZJ NOMAD

ONly $70k for TWO of you?!??!?!! That's my individual annual. Step it up son!!

That is good for you!, but you know something i'm used to negative hater remarks like yours, I hear it around the hub sometimes, because people know once me and my girl go driving, then we will bring home a minimum of $150,000 a year, LOL.

Oh and don't forget 2 pensions, plus.

ZJ NOMAD

That's a little on the low side.....you need some more OT, I'm on pace to bring in more than $80k this year, which will be my personal best

some people like you aspire for the amount your saying - cool! yet other people like me and my girl aspire for a little more than $150,000 a year,and it seems like it will happen , GOD permit it first. You can start hate -in now.

ZJ NOMAD

Sure it is---down at your local welfare office.

Yeah, I bet those that ask for it around the hub, are the very same that complain all day that - (1) UPS pays very little, (2) I still live at mommies home, (3) I can't believe you work on the weekend?, (4) There is no way I will get a second job, (5)They are usually the ones that hate too- because they can't stand the fact that your a hard worker, and your going to be OK!