havent seen my 2 pay stubs since i started at ups 3 weeks ago :(

mickee24

im having problems with my upsers.com account.. i want to check my pay stub there because im working for 3 weeks now and i havent seen my pay stub since my 2nd week.. so i have 2 stubs that i havent seen yet.. i can't find it in the warehouse where they put all the pay stubs every friday. they said that my stub should be somewhere around there and sent to the wrong place because they dont know where im working. they gave me my employee ID which is my employee number and they told me my password which is 1st 2 letters of my last name, last 2 numbers of my birthyear and last 2 digits of my employee number.. but still im getting "log in failed.please try again".. do you think you can help me? im working for like 4 weeks now and no pay stub seen yet :sad-very: please help me.

helenofcalifornia

I sure hope you have direct deposit. If not, find out about it while you are looking for the steward. Worth your while so you don't have to worry about missing paystubs.

UPSGUY72

call your HR person probably the person who called you to tell you where to go to do a tour and see if you want the job.

Did you get payed ? Do you have direct deposit. If so you might have signed up for paperless pay stubs. In that case you have to sign on to upsers.com and view your pay check.

Sounds like your having trouble signing on so contact your HR (human resouce) person they can help you. If you don't know who that is ask a SUP for there number.

helenofcalifornia

Just the newbies. It will take them a while to figure out they are missing their checks. Management gives them the run around (another couple of weeks saved for the Company). So UPS will be saving at least a couple of weeks pay. Someone smart in Atlanta thought this plan up.

redbelt_loader

im having a serious problem with my paychecks too, along with one of my friends that got hired the same time i did. i recieved A 94$ paycheck the other week when i worked about 19 hours @ 9.50 an hour. i talked to my sup yesterday and someone from HR and nobody wanted to give me answer as to why this happened. i should be making at least 150 a week. my friend has been getting money jipped from his check too. he got an $80 dollar check. somethings going on with UPS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

May I suggest that you show your paystub to a more senior employee whom you feel comfortable doing so as he may see something there that you don't. Perhaps they are taking money out for your initiation fees or union dues or maybe you are just a very generous United Way donor. Seriously, show your stubs to someone more senior and they may be able to answer some of your questions.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Solution to pay issues: this is not for candy asses.

(1)Write down all of your hours, every day.

M- 6pm - 10pm
T- 6pm - 9:30

etc etc.

(2)Then convert to "UPS" 100 ticks time

16:45 hours worked for ex: 16.75 hours

(3) if the hours are wrong (UPS paid you 12.00 hours), immediately bring to your manager (not the supervisor, not the FT sup- the sort manager). Also, bring the same information to a shop steward. Make it widely known to both UPS and the union that you are having pay issues.

Just IMO, Do not waste your time talking with the supervisors who are clearly the ones cheating you in the first place and then shedding the blind eye.

Also, do not accuse them of stealing, because we still do not know who or what is the actual problem as fact. Just use "pay issues".

(4) You should get the hours/money in next weeks check if under $15, or a green check NDA'd to you within 3 days if over $15 ($30 full-time).

(5) If not paid , consult the steward and file a grievance bringing back the same evidence. Also, consult your buildings loss prevention supervisor/manager that your areas supervisors are stealing time and not correcting the problem.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
If your check is wrong and you can prove it, the company has to correct it within a set time frame(usually 1-3 days)depending on your local contract supplement. If not corrected in the time period specified they must pay you penalty pay for the time it is late.