Headaches

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
If I don't take a magnesium supplement, I get some very bad migraines. Maybe give magnesium a try.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Interesting. Probably time for me to check back in with a neurologist, it's been a few years (mine moved to Hawaii, bless his heart).
Ive been taking Propranolol twice a day to prevent the migraines, and Relpax when I do get one.
Definitely don't get them as much, but when I do, it'll be every day for a week.
Serious question. Did you ever try Botox for your migraines?

Whitelexus

What do you use for a very bad headache? I get these nasty ones that can last a week. Acetaminophen sucks, ibuprofen. Is a little better.

Sorry, phone randomly throws a period in the middle of a sentence!

Doctor appointment Tuesday, need better drugs (or brain surgery).
Sorry to hear! Headaches suck. Migraines are another beast. Hopefully your doctor figures it out quickly and you find some relief. I tried just about everything when I first experienced the auras, vice-grip feeling, nausea and next day exhaustion associated with migraines. Immitrex is amazing and if you take it early enough, you’ll knock the pain out immediately. Acupuncture can help. Massage therapist advised massaging the muscles in between neck n shoulder. Heating pad helps also. My MD had me food journaling to determine triggers. I know I have to be careful with chocolate, msg, caffeine...pretty much anything that tastes really good can set mine off! Hope you figure it out soon; it’s not a fun process but once you get a handle on it, it is manageable.