Health Benefits for a re-hire PT Air Driver

Nickfury7

I have a question, i know i should be asking HR this, but I worked during peak and got re hired as a PT Air driver, I was wondering do i receive benefits? No one ever spoke to me about this, and I was just sitting here wondering. If anyone has any useful information, it will be greatly appreciated!

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
New part time hires work 1 yr. B4 getting benifits.

Medical, Dental, & vision. The bennies R pretty good 4 part timers.

Brown_Noser

Large Member
It's BCBS right?
It depends on what part of the country you’re from. It may be Blue Cross/Blue Shield, but it could also be Aetna.

You should received a packet in the mail with all the pertinent info when your benefits due date approaches.

You can also call or see HR.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It depends on what part of the country you’re from. It may be Blue Cross/Blue Shield, but it could also be Aetna.

You should received a packet in the mail with all the pertinent info when your benefits due date approaches.

You can also call or see HR.
I actually thought it meant Brown Cafe Bull :censored2: !! ( I just figured he was commenting on the answers he was getting)

working up a sweat

I was a rehire. First term 1997-2001. Second term started 10/09. Got full benny's for family 6 months after re-hire. Depends on local contract. I work in a good local. Thank you local prez..

I have a question, i know i should be asking HR this, but I worked during peak and got re hired as a PT Air driver, I was wondering do i receive benefits? No one ever spoke to me about this, and I was just sitting here wondering. If anyone has any useful information, it will be greatly appreciated!
No