Health Benefits for a re-hire PT Air Driver

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Nickfury7, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Nickfury7

Nickfury7 Member

I have a question, i know i should be asking HR this, but I worked during peak and got re hired as a PT Air driver, I was wondering do i receive benefits? No one ever spoke to me about this, and I was just sitting here wondering. If anyone has any useful information, it will be greatly appreciated!

2. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

I think you have a 11.5 hr a wk requirement to maintain them once you receive them. You will receive them.

3. Nickfury7

Nickfury7 Member

What will they be? First job I ever had with benefits, so I really dont knw how they work? And thanks for the reply!

4. Backlasher

Backlasher Stronger, Faster, Browner

New part time hires work 1 yr. B4 getting benifits.

Medical, Dental, & vision. The bennies R pretty good 4 part timers.

5. Backlasher

Backlasher Stronger, Faster, Browner

Don't forget. These facts pertain to UPS employees & not boring little Trolls.

6. nystripe96

nystripe96 Active Member

I can deal with the 4 hours of nightly chaos. I need my bennies, 6 months away. Can't come soon enough :)

7. nystripe96

nystripe96 Active Member

It's BCBS right?

8. Brown_Noser

Brown_Noser Large Member

It depends on what part of the country you’re from. It may be Blue Cross/Blue Shield, but it could also be Aetna.

You should received a packet in the mail with all the pertinent info when your benefits due date approaches.

You can also call or see HR.

9. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I actually thought it meant Brown Cafe Bull :censored2: !! ( I just figured he was commenting on the answers he was getting)

10. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Right.................. I thought the same thing. :happy-very:

11. working up a sweat

working up a sweat Active Member

I was a rehire. First term 1997-2001. Second term started 10/09. Got full benny's for family 6 months after re-hire. Depends on local contract. I work in a good local. Thank you local prez..

12. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

No