Hello peeps, PLZ help need email domain

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by Angel Gomez, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Angel Gomez

Angel Gomez New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new here just made this account tonight cause i need some help. So I'm trying to set up my discount for spriint but it asks for a domain work email which im not sure what is or if i even have one. Can someone plz help! i want that discount!

2. texan

texan Well-Known Member

Try and Call: 866-853-4931 and ask for assistance, sharing your concern. Not every UPSer has a Domain email. THat would be your name @UPS.COM. Share this with them when you call. That only (a guess) 5 to 10 per cent have an active Doamin email account.

3. texan

texan Well-Known Member

Sorry the BC web site went down for three minutes when I went to edit my reply. "Domain email account". and "That":blushing2:

4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The easiest way to get your discount is to go to your local Sprint store with proof of employment (ID or paystub).

5. Blexcroid

Blexcroid New Member

I had to go into an AT&T corporate store to get my discount because we do not have a work email. BTW - This is NOT an "Authorized Reseller" store. I had to bring a pay stub and conveniently came in uniform too. They made a copy of my pay stub and there was a VERY brief form I had to fill out. I did this on Wednesday morning and received a confirmation text message late Thursday afternoon.
    The driver who told me about the discount has Sprint and had to do a similar thing. Hope this helps.