Help retracting United way donation from weekly check

Landontide12

I need help retracting United way donation from my weekly check. I do not wish to give threw UPS anymore but Im not sure what i need to do too make it stop.

klein

Für Meno :)
Just go to HR department. They are there daily.

Sup will give you a hard time, and try to talk you out of it.
HR will make the call for you. Simple as that.
I talked to HR after I didn't get my raise after 6 months....
By end of the week, I had my raise with backpay.

AcesUp804

your manager has a form to fill out , or he can do it. but Klein is right get ready for the sob story stay tough. I know guys that it took 2 months to get off but they got there money back.

over9five

Staff member
So why did you agree to support United Way in the first place? Seems a little lame to go back on your own pledge now.
Leave it alone, take the tax deduction, and don't donate next year.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
So why did you agree to support United Way in the first place? Seems a little lame to go back on your own pledge now.

I agree. If you make a commitment, you should stick to it. What kind of person stiffs a charity?

A simple payroll adjustment through Time and Labor will stop it. It's the ONLY way to stop it actually.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree. If you make a commitment, you should stick to it. What kind of person stiffs a charity?

A simple payroll adjustment through Time and Labor will stop it. It's the ONLY way to stop it actually.

I agree with both of you but something may have happened which has prompted his decision. He may have had his hours cut or he may have incurred an unforeseen expense.

Or it could be that he simply doesn't want to honor his commitment to help those less fortunate.

klein

Für Meno :)
I agree with both of you but something may have happened which has prompted his decision. He may have had his hours cut or he may have incurred an unforeseen expense.

Or it could be that he simply doesn't want to honor his commitment to help those less fortunate.

Exactly Over & Fracus !
That's exactly what his sup would say to him, when it's actually none of his business to which reason(s) it may be.
And, it's none of ours, either.

over9five

Staff member
If it were none of our business, perhaps the OP shouldn't have posted it to the whole planet via the interwebs.

Just sayin....

upsmechnic

This deduction should be signed up for once a year. However the deduction has been coming out of my paycheck for the last two years without me signing up for it. Just goes to show how crooked the mgmnt people can be. Ups mgmnt too often think they are Gods among insects. I will probably look into getting all my monies back that I didn't personally agree to give..Charity or not, it is steeling!

UPSSOCKS

I need help retracting United way donation from my weekly check. I do not wish to give threw UPS anymore but Im not sure what i need to do too make it stop.

You should designate to "help kids become literate fund" I'm sure you could do that "threw" UPS. It's much easier just to do it "threw" UPS. I once threw a baseball to someone and then they threw it back.