Help with numbers!!?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What are you trying to say?

It's not a hard concept. The harder you work, the more work you'll get.

They'll either pile more work on you, or make you help people when you're done. Forget the numbers, they're 100% bogus. The only numbers to worry about are your hours worked and pay. Everything else is about as real as the tooth fairy and Santa Claus sitting around playing cards

boxthrower

Tooth fairy had too many stops...

Attachments

• 1423970852042.jpg
    1423970852042.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 165
F

FrigidAdCorrector

And how many hours would you say my day plan hour should be?
Every area has a different time allowance. There are even different time allowances on the same route. So if you're in areas 2202 and 2204 your time allowance will be different. 250 stops and 28 miles may be completely different in WI than it is in FL.

iowa boy

Every area has a different time allowance. There are even different time allowances on the same route. So if you're in areas 2202 and 2204 your time allowance will be different. 250 stops and 28 miles may be completely different in WI than it is in FL.

This is sooo true.

We have one route in our bldg. where you can run 220 miles with 85 stops and its a 8 hour plan day and another route that can go out with 74 stops and run 220 miles also and it has a 10 hour plan day. Both are a mix of city and country stops.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
My route will scratch with 11- 12 stops per hour.

But, I have 1 hour and 20 minutes (total) of driving to and from area when no stops are delivered.
That's what you call a WINNER ROUTE lmfao, that's what im talking bout, asczz time in the seat brother lol.

O

OLDMAN3

You must be in one of those BOG centers like UPSTATE. I have seen them change the allowance numbers numerous times because drivers were coming in under-allowed. We each even got a personal letter from our the president of our Local stating that they had proof this was going on, and we should give no credence to the production numbers.