Helping other drivers.

rocket man

I have notice that every time I have to help another driver the back of there package car is a mess. Nothing is sorted pickup pieces are mixed in with delivery piece and they don't see a problem with it. Then it take forever for them to find the packages they are giving me to deliver.

If they took 5 minutes a couple of times a day and sorted the the next 30 or 40 stops they wouldn't need any help to start with they would have been done already. They should teach new drivers to sort in stead of hunt and peck for packages at each stop.
oh your so good

Whats worse is when your loved ones sell you out.

"We can go out to diner anytime. That OT will buy the new dish washer!"

Uh, Thanks hon. :sad-little:

jaker

trolling
I have been lucky so far because sups are so tired of getting yelled at about over allowed that when I come in at 3:30 they let me go home , because the guys that are out late don't look so bad because they use my extra time and move it over to the other driver

BrownArmy

I have been lucky so far because sups are so tired of getting yelled at about over allowed that when I come in at 3:30 they let me go home , because the guys that are out late don't look so bad because they use my extra time and move it over to the other driver

?????