Heres an idea..a "find my driver" smart phone app

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Arranging to meet the driver during a scheduled pickup/close out should be an option and probably something you can do through calling customer service, however I have a gut feel that customer service will be disallowed from offering it in the near future if UPS decides to keep MyChoice. It undermines UPS' MyChoice project that will allow UPS to charge at both ends(consignors and consignees).

Hold-for-pickup at the UPS Store is already an available option, an option that costs $5/use on UPS MyChoice. Another option is $40/year paid premium membership which doesn't have $5/use fee.

There's also a prioritized delivery option which allows consignees to designate a two-hour delivery window, but it REQUIRES a $40/year membership in addition to $5 per use fee.

UPS My Choice - Features

I think MyChoice was designed for purchased goods where many stores offer free shipping but the customer's only shipping option is UPS. Hold-at-convenient-location is free with FedEx Express and US Mail.

Why are you still here? Nobody cares about your input or thoughts. Go back down into your Mother's basement, please.