Herman Cain

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
These are all qualities Cain didn't even have. One not mentioned here is Obama's ability to keep it in his pants and have real family values instead of pretend ones.

No disagree, Cain had most. He speaks much better, and knows how many states his country has. No he never had 2 minutes in the senate, but hands down he beat him in all the others. And he has a most lovely family, and successful. I know because I met them on TV. Not one of his relatives lives here illegally or in a hut!!

If he gets 4 more, he will still be the worst EVER.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, it's been awhile. What has been going on with those women whose lives were ruined by Cain assaulting them?

When will the cases come to court?
When will they all have that joint news conference that Gloria Allred was talking about?
Have the ladies been able to get on with their lives?
Maybe the government should pay them some reparation for their trauma.

I'll have to keep checking my TV Guide for the trial times.

It'll probably be the trial of the century....sure to eclipse OJ's.

UPS Lifer

Gee, it's been awhile. What has been going on with those women whose lives were ruined by Cain assaulting them?

When will the cases come to court?
When will they all have that joint news conference that Gloria Allred was talking about?
Have the ladies been able to get on with their lives?
Maybe the government should pay them some reparation for their trauma.

I'll have to keep checking my TV Guide for the trial times.

It'll probably be the trial of the century....sure to eclipse OJ's.

This now is a huge tactic by the left, they saw it work with Meg Whitman and how it derailed her campaign. This stuff just makes me sick to my stomach. Back in the day, this tactic would have been much less successful because the news cycle was so much different. Turn about is fair play though. Because of the internet and ability to research stories and video from years past, media campaigns can be put together to show what was said (and done) in comparison to what is said and done today. It all boils down to who has the best advertising, marketing and research people working for them.

Thanks for showing the hypocrisy of these left wing nuts. I use to tolerate them. Now I can not stand them. There is a difference between being a reasonable liberal thinker and a uber close minded nut case. Unlike Orange County, Sedona is a very liberal area and many of our friends are liberal. I enjoy talking to them and listening to their point of view.

I have already told my wife that if I end up being around one of these uber nut cases ...be prepared... I am done being polite!! :gun_banda

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This now is a huge tactic by the left, they saw it work with Meg Whitman and how it derailed her campaign. This stuff just makes me sick to my stomach. Back in the day, this tactic would have been much less successful because the news cycle was so much different. Turn about is fair play though. Because of the internet and ability to research stories and video from years past, media campaigns can be put together to show what was said (and done) in comparison to what is said and done today. It all boils down to who has the best advertising, marketing and research people working for them.

Thanks for showing the hypocrisy of these left wing nuts. I use to tolerate them. Now I can not stand them. There is a difference between being a reasonable liberal thinker and a uber close minded nut case. Unlike Orange County, Sedona is a very liberal area and many of our friends are liberal. I enjoy talking to them and listening to their point of view.

I have already told my wife that if I end up being around one of these uber nut cases ...be prepared... I am done being polite!! :gun_banda

God, can you guys really be this clueless?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I too am waiting for all these trials to begin.
Or will he be like bhos and not show up when the courts order him to do so.
And expect the courts to rule in his favor ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I too am waiting for all these trials to begin.
Or will he be like bhos and not show up when the courts order him to do so.
And expect the courts to rule in his favor ?

Barack hasnt shown up for ONE of your girlfriends court supeonas and so far, hes won all cases shes has filed against him. Sounds like a winning strategy to me.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Herman Cain: President Obama ‘wants to rewrite the Bible according to Obama’

Published: 12:04 AM 06/18/2012

Former GOP presidential nominee Herman Cain said Friday that President Obama “wants to rewrite the Bible according to Obama.”
“This president wants to redefine marriage,” Cain said in a speech at the Freedom and Faith Conference in Washington, D.C. “He wants to rewrite the Bible according to Obama. I have an announcement for the President of the United States: ‘Mr. President, God gets all the votes and you can’t rewrite the Bible.’

During the speech, Cain also slammed the president for wanting to “rewrite the dictionary.”
“He wants to define fair and fairness,” Cain said. “Last time I checked, fair meant everybody gets treated the same — not the government pick and choose whose going to get favors from the government. So he wants rewrite the dictionary and change the definition of fair to fit what he wants to do.”

Retelling a story about a black critic of his who told him that it was “shameless” that a “black man would criticize our black president,” Cain said: “Contrary to some people’s belief, some black people can think for themselves — and that it includes me.”

Cain also warned the audience that “we’re going to be living in an absolute nightmare” if President Obama is re-elected. But he reassured the audience that in order to defeat Obama, conservatives “don’t have to convert all of the stupid people, just some of them.”

Read more: Herman Cain: President Obama ‘wants to rewrite the Bible according to Obama’ | The Daily Caller

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Herman Cain: President Obama ‘wants to rewrite the Bible according to Obama’

Published: 12:04 AM 06/18/2012

Former GOP presidential nominee Herman Cain said Friday that President Obama “wants to rewrite the Bible according to Obama.”
“This president wants to redefine marriage,” Cain said in a speech at the Freedom and Faith Conference in Washington, D.C. “He wants to rewrite the Bible according to Obama. I have an announcement for the President of the United States: ‘Mr. President, God gets all the votes and you can’t rewrite the Bible.’

During the speech, Cain also slammed the president for wanting to “rewrite the dictionary.”
“He wants to define fair and fairness,” Cain said. “Last time I checked, fair meant everybody gets treated the same — not the government pick and choose whose going to get favors from the government. So he wants rewrite the dictionary and change the definition of fair to fit what he wants to do.”

Retelling a story about a black critic of his who told him that it was “shameless” that a “black man would criticize our black president,” Cain said: “Contrary to some people’s belief, some black people can think for themselves — and that it includes me.”

Cain also warned the audience that “we’re going to be living in an absolute nightmare” if President Obama is re-elected. But he reassured the audience that in order to defeat Obama, conservatives “don’t have to convert all of the stupid people, just some of them.”

Read more: Herman Cain: President Obama ‘wants to rewrite the Bible according to Obama’ | The Daily Caller

You resurected a thread from an embicile because he spoke?

Who? Other than the few on this board are listening to anything CAIN has to say? I dont even think his wife listens to him anymore.

Im waiting for the announcement that his wife is divorcing him. Thats when Ill be interested in anything involving CAIN.

Peace

TOS

Bad Gas!

I love Herman Cain. He tells it like it is and puts the liberals in there place. You wont hear what he says on the main stream media channels

texan

Who? Other than the few on this board are listening to anything CAIN has to say? I dont even think his wife listens to him anymore.

Im waiting for the announcement that his wife is divorcing him. Thats when Ill be interested in anything involving CAIN.

Peace

TOS

I listen to him at times.

At age 36, Cain was assigned in the 1980s to analyze and manage 400 Burger King stores in the Philadelphia area.
At the time, Burger King was a Pillsbury subsidiary. Under Cain, his region posted strong improvement in three years.

hmmmm

Cain served as Chairman of the Board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Omaha Branch from January
1, 1989 to December 31, 1991.[SUP] [/SUP] He became a member of the board of directors of the Federal Reserve
Bank of Kansas City in 1992.[SUP] [/SUP] He served as deputy chairman from January 1, 1992 to December 31, 1994, and
then as its chairman until August 19, 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics.

hmmm..

But Lord forbid he was black, Republician and conservative.....

What a sin, what a traitor to the left, like Clarence Thomas.

Please do not reply TOS. I jsut had dinner and do not want to spoil that.

Thanks

Shalom....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I listen to him at times.

At age 36, Cain was assigned in the 1980s to analyze and manage 400 Burger King stores in the Philadelphia area.
At the time, Burger King was a Pillsbury subsidiary. Under Cain, his region posted strong improvement in three years.

hmmmm

Cain served as Chairman of the Board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Omaha Branch from January
1, 1989 to December 31, 1991. He became a member of the board of directors of the Federal Reserve
Bank of Kansas City in 1992. He served as deputy chairman from January 1, 1992 to December 31, 1994, and
then as its chairman until August 19, 1996, when he resigned to become active in national politics.

hmmm..

But Lord forbid he was black, Republician and conservative.....

What a sin, what a traitor to the left, like Clarence Thomas.

Please do not reply TOS. I jsut had dinner and do not want to spoil that.

Thanks

Shalom....

TEXAN, I dont have to respond, if you go a few pages back, you will see where I DESTROYED CAINS work record. Its isnt flattering at all.. ALL HYPE and distortion.

You are welcomed to believe anything you want, I dont intend on changing your mind. Sometimes, you have to let a blind man walk into a wall so he will know to use his other senses.

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member

Peace

TOS
If I have an article by/ or about HermanCain , why in the world would I make a new thread when there is already one entitled, just, "Herman Cain". ?? Use your brain!!

Bad Gas!

TOS,

you spend so much time blaming conservatives..If you spent half the time looking at liberal flawes you would be really face reality..

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS,

you spend so much time blaming conservatives..If you spent half the time looking at liberal flawes you would be really face reality..

NOt really, I enjoy the 40 hour workweek, vacations, pensions and overtime, without liberals, youd be working for peanuts 7 days a week along side children in the workplace.

Ill continue to be a democrat thank you very much.

Peace

TOS

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Neal Boortz has announced that he will retire from radio on January 21, Herman Cain is going to replace him.