Hey Obama, nap time is over!!

newfie

I vote based on the person, not the letter by their name.

ok so you always vote for the most corrupt candidate available? You had no qualms about FBI insider reports that stated that the Clinton Foundation pay for play investigation was gaining steam . You thought the democratic parties constant race baiting and msyogeny attacks and vote your uterus message was one you found compelling. You thought Hillary and her dismal record in public service earned her the job because she simply had seniority? Or perhaps you were inspired by her "I'm with her message" because doing whats good for her was more important then having a candidate that worries about whats good for the country?

watdaflock?

Obama Encourages Illegals to Vote: It’s ‘Strictly Confidential’ - Freedom Outpost
I got it. You believe if it's on the internet, it must be true.

LOL at you referencing "Freedom Outpost"

dear lord man.....get a friggin' clue. Have you ever heard of satire? You probably believe reports by "the onion" as being truth?

newfie

I got it. You believe if it's on the internet, it must be true.

LOL at you referencing "Freedom Outpost"

dear lord man.....get a friggin' clue. Have you ever heard of satire? You probably believe reports by "the onion" as being truth?

that was a bit more then an internet rumor. Obama was asked point blank about it in an interview and danced around it. He knows illegals are voting .

watdaflock?

that was a bit more then an internet rumor. Obama was asked point blank about it in an interview and danced around it. He knows illegals are voting .
Great attempt to prove a point. Hahahaha.....sharing some edited Fox News video, made by some mouth breather on youtube.

watdaflock?

that was a desperate attempt at a rebuttal. with that kind of dishonesty I'm not surprised you're a Clinton supporter
What? You better go calm down Trumpy, you're beginning to get frustrated and no longer making sense.

Pay attention, I already told you I'm not a Clinton Supporter.

Got any more youtube videos or other blog websites to link, that you believe supports your ignorant opinion?

newfie

What? You better go calm down Trumpy, you're beginning to get frustrated and no longer making sense.

Pay attention, I already told you I'm not a Clinton Supporter.

Got any more youtube videos or other blog websites to link, that you believe supports your ignorant opinion?

you talking about the guy that won the election?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The more protests and economic pain we cause Republicans, the more inclined they will be to dump Trump. We're talking paralyzing protests that will cost both small and large businesses millions of dollars and letting the people be heard

2gy2746.jpg

watdaflock?

Don't know what you speak of, but I do know Trump is the next President not hillary.
No doubt about it, he is. Back to my original point which you seem to have missed; do you believe the Freedom Post to be a reliable and true website?

If so, most likely you also agree with Trump that global warming is a Chinese hoax, right?